z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

QDQ changed my life! | MaeveMadden

QDQ changed my life!

• Hey Queens!!! 

I've been a member for so long but only figuring out the forum now 🤣 just want to come on and say hi! I've loved QDQ from the very beginning last year and joining QDQ on the website was the best thing I could have done! 

Initially I didn't and kept up going to my local gym but when they all closed I decided to join QDQ for a month and give it a go! Well what can I say? 12 weeks later I am 2 stone lighter and feeling fabulous! I jump out of bed at 630am to do a workout on catchup every morning before school. As my boyfriend says "you must really love that Maeve girl to get up that early every morning" 🤣. And the trust is I do! I don't think I'll ever return to a gym again, this fulfills me far more and even though we are all doing the workouts on our own all over the world I've never felt more connected. 

Looking forward to the summer queens challenge!!! See you all there 🔥

Danni xxx 

• @Danielle O'Connell Woow Danni that is so so brilliant!!! You have completely smashed QDQ and congrats on doing so well, 2 stone is incredible!!!!!!!!

I feel the same, QDQ has changed me for the better in every way possible and i look forward to doing the classes which never happened before when i went to gym.  

Lets smash summer queen challenge!!!! xx

• Wow!! Huge congratulations 👏 that's a serious achievement. I cant wait for the summer challenge, I joined in February and am loving the workouts. Same as you I'm up working out at silly o'clock before my house wakes up and I love it. X

• @Danielle O'Connell congrats Danielle that's amazing progress! I just joined QDQ after a few months of logging into the insta ones intermittently.if I could achieve something even close to ur results during this summer challenge I'd be over the moon 🥳 you've given me the inspo now to set my alarm for the 7am class before work😁🔥

• @Niamh Warner woohoo go Niamh!!! No bother to you whatsoever 🤩 let's smash it together x

• @Danielle O'Connell the guilt of admitting that setting the alarm was as far as my good intentions went this morning 🙈🙈🙈😂but I did make sure I got in for circuits at 6 so I'm leaving myself away with it today 😂😂 hopefully by the end I will be a fully fledged queen and hopping out of bed for the early ones 👍🏻👸

• @Danielle O'Connell This is so motivating to read I need to take a leaf out of your book this new school term and get up and do it in the morning! Xx

• Danielle, congratulations your achievements are fantastic 👏 You should be so proud of yourself. You are definitely inspiring me to achieve my goals and I'm looking forward to completing the Summer Queen Challenge ☀️