z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Massage gun 🤔 | MaeveMadden

Massage gun 🤔

• Looking for advice ladies.. does anyone have a massage gun? Thoughts?

• @Jules Queen i bought one recently I always wanted one but they were too expensive. I am pleased now that I got it. It works a treat. I wldnt b without it now. I saw this one online reduced to €50 plus postage so I thought why not try this it & if I wasn't happy at least I hadn't spent an arm & a leg on it. I got it from gogroopie.ie it took about 3 - 4wks to come but worth it. 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Jules @Audrey Browne  i would love to get one, they sound heavenly and seem to have great reviews!!!! 

• Hi Queens, I have a Thera gun and I love it.  I bought it about 2 omg must be 3 years ago I think.. Really helps get the knots out. As I had suffered with shoulder injury I feel its saved me this past year since I havnt been able to get physio 

• I got one from massage gun.ie and its very handy, I kept an eye out on offers esp bank holiday weekends and public holidays as that's when they tend to be discounted! 

• I got a massage gun a while back on Adverts.ie there was a guy selling new ones for €70 and I love it! Is especially good for DOMS and knots in the shoulders for me... it doesn't get rid of them but definitely releases tension and pain for a while 

• Hey. I seen dunnes stores are selling them at the moment for 70 euro if that's any use 😊

• Thanks queens, defo going to take a look in my local dunnes and online over the bank holiday 🤩

• @Jules hey

yes I got one about 6 months ago from physion and I love it. I think it's still got a sale on at the minute. 15 different speeds and heads to use 💪 I can post a picture if you like x

• @Alex Shannon I was actually looking at one by them last night so it's great to get a review like that. Think I will treat myself today 😀

• @Jules oh good let us know what you think when you get it x

• I got one in the range last week for €60

my brother in law borrowed it to see if it will help him, he was a semi pro Prop so lots of back and neck injuries!

I better get it back!

it's like getting a deep massage and ur supposed to use it immediately after exercise to reduce the muscle aches the day after a work out.