z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

New Fitness Friends | MaeveMadden

New Fitness Friends

• Heyyyy Queens 👑👸

I'm a total novice but just joined in for some queening and weightloss! 

Would love to make some workout friends to keep eachother motivated and have chats from like food to workout or anything really! 

Ps I hope this doesn't sound strange or creepy 🙈

• Hey Aisling, 

This is also my first queen challenge! Joined the website in feb and am loving it. 

Definitely want to get more involved in the forum and have the chats! Done sweat and sculpt this morning and it was such a great start to the week!💪

• @AISLING MCLAUGHLIN Hey! I've just started today so I'm a total novice too looking for some support on this journey ☺️ I'm here if you ever want a chat about this or anything I'm here! You can follow me on Instagram @abielson_whittaker or we can keep chatting over here - I'm not sure how the forum works 👸 

• @Abi Elson-Whittaker amazing abi! I'm so so excited to get started and I'll add definitely message you on Instagram 🥰🥰

• @Rachael O’Riordan me tooo! I'm not really sure how forums work 🙈but hoping to be super active in the workouts and make new friends xx

• Hi girls I'm in the same boat! I've been with queens don't quit a few months but want to be more active on here to stick with it consistently! Xx

• Yeah, it would be such a nice idea if we could all keep in touch about how we're getting on. Would defo help with motivation and consistency ! xx

• @Rachael O’Riordan I love it a wee group chat would be amazing 🥰😍

• Hi girls. Welcome new queens. I've been joined QDQ since January would love to have a little group to help with motivation and consistency. My Instagram is corals_ig_closet. Feel free to message me on there about anything QDQ or anything else. xxx

• @Cora Savage I love that I have a slimming world instagram it's aislingdoes_sw, would love some help and motivation xx

• It's nice to know we are all in the same kinda boat and can help keep each other motivated! 💖 please feel free to add me on insta and we can all get a little group chat going on 🙌🏻

• @AISLING MCLAUGHLIN I'm a newbie too! Defo up for motivating eachother!

My Instagram is @daydreamingmydarling

X

• @AISLING MCLAUGHLIN @Rachael O’Riordan @Abi Elson-Whittaker @Maeve McCann @Niamh Eustace Queens, welcome welcome, welcome. I hope ur 1st of the challenge is going well. As u see the timetable is an amazing one. Don't be afraid to reach out if u have any questions. We're all here for each other. This forum is amazing. It's so helpful with any worries, fears or doubts. Anything at all u wld like to discuss or even just to come on & say hi. It truly is a safe space. Noone judges, we lift & support each other. Can't wait to workout with u girls on the QDQ dance floor. As I said just shout if u need any help with anything. 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ (my insta audreybrowne19) 

• @Niamh Eustace I've just followed you ☺️ Welcome to the newbie gang xx

• @Audrey Browne thank you Audrey! Really looking forward to doing the summer challenge and being part of the club 💖

• @Abi Elson-Whittaker I would love this 🥰🥰

• @Audrey Browne thanks Audrey 💖

• @Abi Elson-Whittaker Hi Abi!

Followed you back hun🔥💖

• @Niamh Eustace I followed you hunni 😍

• @AISLING MCLAUGHLIN @Niamh Eustace @Abi Elson-Whittaker @Maeve McCann @Cora Savage @Rachael O’Riordan Hi queens :) I'm a newbie as well and would love to chat sometime and get some extra motivation :) I'll follow you all on instagram, my username is krizajdanaja :) 

• 1 / 2