z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Pregnant queens 👸🏼 | MaeveMadden

Pregnant queens 👸🏼

• Hi ladies, just thought I'd start a thread for the pregnant queens. I know there are a few of us from doing the new classes this week. I'm almost 22 weeks pregnant now and lovin the new pre/postal class variations. Did maeve's class at 7am yesterday and Sinead's class today ☺️ 

• Hey I'm also pregnant and excited that there is now some prenatal classes. I just did Sinead's glow and flow. I'm 24 weeks. 

• @Aimee McGuinness oh fab, 24 weeks, congrats. Sinead's class was good. I'm also doing some of Maeve's normal classes but just adapting them to suit 😊

• Hi Ladies! 
    I'm so glad you enjoyed our first Glow and Flow!

I'd love to know how you found the level and/or if there's anything in particular you would like to see in the class? ❤️

• @Sinead Corcoran Hi Sinead, I found the level fine as I try do a mix of maeves classes using beginner moves and then the new pre/postal natal classes so I liked the slower pace of the class. More of the same really, it's great to know pregnancy friendly moves and stretches 😊

• Hey! I'm 34 weeks pregnant (not long left to go now 😮), just finished Sineads Glow and Flow from this morning, it was so lovely thanks @Sinead Corcoran ! x

• @Hatty Henthorn oh wow not too long left, congrats ☺️

• Just seeing this! So happy to have some pregnancy workouts. Going to do my first glow and flow tomorrow! Have been adjusting maeves workouts just up until now but pelvic pain really starting to be an issue. Had done pregnancy yoga with my previous so really looking forward to this! 🙌 

• @Patricia Doherty the glow and flow is lovely. I'm the same, adjusting maeves workouts but there are definitely parts Im not able to do anymore with a growing bump and all that goes with it. Great to have options 😊

• Hi ladies, since I've found out I was pregnant I've halted the workouts, I regret this now as feel I'm just back to total beginner. I was just so worried of doing anything wrong 🙈.

Should I just stick to the pre/postnatal in the library to get started? Really need to get back into action!

• I would stick to those first and see how you get on. How are you feeling otherwise? I'm doing any prenatal workouts and then adapting some of the other ones. Nothing too high intensity and modify but like the variation! It's hard to know what to do I think but just do what makes you feel good! I feel so much better physically and mentally on the days I do something, even if I only manage 15mins x

• @Maeve McCann Hi Maeve, if you aim for the pre post natal workouts and then if you feel like doing something another day you could try sexy shoulders or something more low impact. I'm doing a mix and adapting them depending on how I feel. Definitely feel better when I get something done but take it easy on yourself