z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Legging Advice | MaeveMadden

Legging Advice

• Hi lovelies,

I'm in dire need of new leggings. I currently wear gym shark energy & seamless and I find them average.. I'm debating between gymshark vital seamless, fit pink or sweaty Betty leggings (although I don't know which sweaty Betty ones are best).  Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated please 🙂

Mainly looking for high waisted, squat proof leggings that don't tend to rip on the inner leg 🙈

• @Aine Swift I loveee the Vital gymshark! I think the thing with gymshark is just to make sure you're getting your sizing right, I was in a M for agesss thinking a S wouldn't fit me and the M were always falling down, bought the small going off the measurementd on their website and they fit like a glove I love them!

I haven't tried the SB yet but they keep popping up on my facebook ads! They actually do a 'leggings quiz' qhich might be really helpful and their descriptions of the leggings are fab, I just think they're a bit pricey so my student budget hasn't catered for the splurge yet lol 

• I love the lululemon wunder train leggings. They are high waisted and really are the best leggings I have worn. They are pricey at £88 but wash really well, they keep their shape and don't roll down. You would not know you had them on and are great for maeves workouts. I recently bought the gym shark vital seamless which are good too but def not as comfy as the lulu. Hope this helps 😊

• I have sweaty bettys, the power leggings and they are fab, I'd definitely buy again. I do want to try gymshark also. I have my protein ones and I don't like them personally. 

• Just ordered the Gymshark Vital Seamless so I''ll let you know when they arrive what the fit is like. I have Powercut leggings at the moment which I love. Never fall down, squat proof and seem to wash well imo. Not expensive either. They are an Irish brand. My sister has a pair of the power SB ones, she does really like them but got them when they were on sale. Even though she likes she said she doesnt know if she would pay full price for them. 

• I love SB Power Leggings. Had them for ages, wash really nicely and don’t go baggy. Yes speedy but you get what you pay for. 

• Thanks so much everyone. Think I will order gymshark & sweaty Betty 🙈 Roz Purcell has a discount code for SB if any of you need anything 🙂 it's SBROZ20