z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Knee issue😫 | MaeveMadden

Knee issue😫

• Heya Queens!!!! I have a MAJOR knee pain, it is even swollen, do any of you girls know anything helpful for me to do?!?! Maybe a good knee brace I could get... Oh God this is definately driving me nuts!!! When you most have the motivation, something like this happens!!! Arghhh!!! Help please!!!

• @Brenda Miceli I am so sorry about you knee pain!!! I always have a little issue with my knee pain as well, I strongly advise you to book a doctor's visit if your knee is really swollen. Mine has never been swollen, last month my doctor instructed me to do a little massage and take a sea salt baths with magnesium, but in general there were nothing wrong with me. I am sure you are completely fine, at this point make sure to take a bath with sea salt if you have it in you household and book that visit. If you have an Instagram, shoot me a message I can send you the videos for massaging tips, they are good for everyone and really helped me.

• @Brenda Miceli make sure to never overthink that knee pain, you can always do upper body workout and pilates.  I remember how upset I was with my knee pain  and it was so silly of me. That little massage and baths helped me and I am sure your knees will be absolutely fine as well, give it a little time for healing and please please visit a doctor.

• Thank you soooo much!!!@Mari Sarajishvili  I will listen to your advice, it helps me sooo much! I will DM you through IG my account is @brendamicelitaveras

• @Brenda Miceli @gonewiththebooksss 

• @Brenda Miceli Aw queen I know the strugge, Maeve has a blog post about managing knee pain and I found it really helpful! I started taking revive active joint complex when my knee was very bad late last year and it's improved so much, I think the key is just to take it easy and if it's sore you just have to accept there are some exercises that will only make it worse. Sometimes it's our body;s way of telling s we need some rest. I also worked really hard on my mind to muscle connection when coming back from my bad bout of knee pain, I've always had terrible knees but I really feel like since working super hard on actually really using the quads/glutes/hamstrings has taken so much pressure off and I've built so much muscle in my leg now that *touch wood* I've had very little issues since. 

I do find stress and tiredness make my joints ache more, and also make sure you're wearing the right trainers that are giving you good support! I used to be wearing memory foam trainers for my college placement and my doc actually tld me that sometimes memory foam can be bad for your knees! I hope you start feeling better soon queen x

• Thank you sooooo very much@Niamh Byrne will check out the blog. I do think I have to take it easier but this workouts are soooo addictive that I'm basically a #queensaddict@Maeve Madden I take magnesium every night before bed, and tryyyy to remember to take a Turmeric,Ginger and Black Pepper suplement. The knee pain is bareable what worried me is that it was swollen. I have taken it easier, yesterday only did Sweaty 7s and only took out all the kneeling excercises.

Thank you so much Queen!!!