z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Fireball Friday 🔥🔥🔥 | MaeveMadden

Fireball Friday 🔥🔥🔥

• Hope everyone enjoyed the spice that was Fireball Friday!!! How good was it?!?!?

Seriously love this class, and got super emotional during it - I destroyed my left knee a few years ago, and it took me 22 months to get it back functioning after surgery (bad physio and bad gym advice set me back multiple times) so having strong legs is so important to me. At times I bemoan my "sporty" build and would love skinny legs but I'm growing to accept them and am always so proud of them!! (I used to thank my legs when I got through a rehab session!)

I said it on an insta post last week- but I'm now able to run without any leg niggles for the first time in literally forever, and I can do a 4km and a 10km run weekly with no bother on me at all- I will be eternally grateful to @Maeve Madden @Francesca O'Reilly and @Sinead Corcoran for their classes. I love cardio and HIIT classes so much, but feeling the benefit of having the added strength is everything.

If I was to base my worth on the scales it would tell me that I'm at least a stone overweight & BMI tells me I'm obese, but that has less and less impact on me these days (especially after I smash out a run or workout) as I know I am fit and strong! Now I certainly could eat less chocolate and drink less wine, but I enjoy both so here we are!

Anyways enough of my ramblings, hope everyone has had a great week and has a lovely weekend!!

• Aww Sharon that is absoultely brilliant, I'm so made up for you. Screw the bitch in the bathroom, you work hard and if you want to eat things you like with a nice glass for wine then you do you girl! 

Absoultely smashing it, you should be so proud! Have a lovely weekend 😊

My mat has just arrived, so as soon as I finish work I am getting on it and trying out this class for the first time.. pray for me! 

• @Sharon Scully awh queen I'm so happy for you!!!! You have accomplished so much since you badly damaged ur knee! I'm absolutely thrilled for you!!!! You are a strong lady, out running along with all the classes!!!! Ur superwoman and just keep up the amazing work..... its paying off honey!!!!! Xxx

• @Sharon Scully wow well done, hard work paying off. Love your attitude and so motivating also. Enjoy weekend Dx 

• Ladies thank you so so much for the responses- I truly appreciate it!!! Sometimes when you post something specific and personal like this it isn't relatable to, so doesn't get a response!- but I wanted to try help others knowing our focus can be about view beyond scales and looks!

• Ahh well done @Sharon Scully  so happy for you that you've made so much progress - sounds like it was hard, but incredible how much you can do now!

I always used to wish for skinner legs but now everyone wants curvy thighs and booty haha so I try not to focus on the "in " body look and just be grateful that I am strong and my legs get me where I need to go! Which is of course easier said than done, but definitely think strength training has helped me love my body more for all it can do. 

Keep on smashing it Queen 👏

Xx