z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

If you’ve had trouble sourcing weights | MaeveMadden

If you’ve had trouble sourcing weights

• Hey everyone,

I know some have had trouble finding weights so just wanted to pop on and let you know that I discovered dumbbells in Tesco extra today in Drogheda today. They had 3,5 and 10kg. I got myself the 5kg set for €21.50 which I thought was great value. I had 3kg ones from tiger I got a couple of years ago which I felt were getting too light for me for some exercises 💪🏻 And my husband's start at 12.5kg do was too scared to go near these as not long after a back injury. Delighted with myself now and looking forward to trying them out ! Thought I'd share the love ❤️ 

• @Clairecluck1 thanks so much for sharing Claire. I actually have those body sculpture ones in 4 kg that I got from Elverys last year and pretty sure they were closer to €40 at the time. I am in Roscommon so I might have a look in Tesco again the next time im in town even though I think I looked the last time and didnt see any. It can be a real hit and miss amongst the shops cant it?! You got lucky though which is great! x

• @Ashley Jordan I am in Roscommon also but got those weights in Tesco in Ballinasloe a few weeks ago, they may still have them 🤞🤞

• @Brianna Kelly Oh a fellow Rossie!!! So nice to finally meet someone from the same county 😅 Ill Check them out the next time im in Ros town, I am actually closer to Ballaghaderreen and we only have supervalu here. xx

• Hi queens, Oxendales have a set for €53. My daughter can use the 1.5s as she liked to join in sometimes

• Oh wow@Berniece Kelly thats really good value and the wee stand is deadly. Loads of chat this morning about sourcing them. People struggling. I was using my new 5kg this morning and whew they'll take some getting used to but I can just tell that they will be far more effective!