z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Mind, Body and Soul | MaeveMadden

Mind, Body and Soul

• The 4th of January will now forever be my favourite date as that was the date I joined QDQ and been accepted into such a loving, supportive group of fellow Queens 👸.

The picture on the right was taken on the 1st of Feb, feeling really down, anxious and really unhappy with my physical appearance and just really down on myself and really negative on myself constantly! 

I started doing 5 workouts a week, stopped overthinking and pressuring myself to "loose weight" and realised I was getting fitter, I was getting toned but my mental health did a complete 180 🥰. Instead of being negative on myself I was becoming way more positive and encouraged myself and realised at one point "I look unreal!" 🤣 almost grew an obsession with my perky peach 🍑 🤣.

This picture I took this morning and it was a real case of "I feel good today!" 🙈. With being back at work I'm down to doing 3 workouts for the moment until I get my flow back, thank you for all the support and I love you queens! 💕💕

• @Clíodhna Weafer Smith absolutely smashing it Queen! You look amazing and so much happier in yourself,it really shows. I think when you stop focusing so hard on the negatives you begin to really see the positives show through and the results follow. Keep up the progress and great work! 👏

• @Ashley Jordan thank you so much 🥰🥰

• @Clíodhna Weafer Smith Love to hear it!!! You are doing amazing lovely, and I'm so glad it is helping mentally too- I think most of us can confirm similar! You'll get into your new groove now too with work, don't worry about that, and we are so lucky to have this as an outlet if the working day ever gets too much! 

Well done xxx

• @Sharon Scully thank you Sharon for your constant support 🥰!! This is such a beautiful community with such amazing group of individuals, like a family 💕