z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Hormone monster didn't stop me | MaeveMadden

Hormone monster didn't stop me

• I'm so made up with myself, just nearly cried at the end of my workout. I'm not used to having regular normal cycles, I came off of the pill 2 months ago so I'm just getting used to all the hormones and feelings when my hormone monster comes to town. 

Yesterday I was absolutely knackered so I missed sculpt and sweat but did manage the glow and flow from Sunday. I've just done the pilates live, which I'm loving, and caught up with sculpt and sweat and only had to do some beginner level exercises. Super made up with myself.

I love how Maeve pushes us to keep going but also that you can see she herself is struggling and it's ok to jump back a level just don't quit!

Off to eat a whole packet of custard creams now 🤭 🥳

• @Megan Hunter Oh me too Megan, just came off the pill a few weeks ago and already can feel strange sensations and cramps that I would never have gotten before. It will be interesting to see how long it takes before I get a regular period again, not looking forward to not knowing when and where it might happen though!!😬 Well done for working through the few classes even though you werent feeling up to it, thats what Queens Dont Quit is all about!! 💪

• Queens don't quit and you should be so proud of yourself. Hormones are an absolute monster. I find myself fighting myself monthly (pmdd) and when I'm winning I'm unstoppable but my goodness hormones come and knock my stride. But as you say, even when I want to cry and walk off I hear maeve, come on queens just one more, I know it hurts just dont quit. Then I'm back to it and pushing harder. Sometimes it's scary how well timed her boosts are! 

Hope your hormones settled down soon and enjoy those custards! X

• @Megan Hunter I hope you enjoyed those biscuits,  you bloody well deserved them!!!! We r women, we get hormonal 1 a mth..... its OK not to have energy everyday!!!! Always got to remind ourselves of this! Xxx

• @Ashley Jordan@Laura Wells@Carmel Mulvany

So sorry ladies I had a hormonal minute towards the end of the week, but I'm back and on it again! 

Ashley - I've got my fingers crossed it will all go swimmingly for you, it's deffo changing my body and I'm tracking everything with the Flo app, really helpful bits of info on there. I haven't been on for like 7 years so I forgot what they were like tbh and it's mad what our bodies go through. I'm always around if you want a hormone rant 😂

Laura - I completely agree, she's either a wizard or has little cameras on us all haha! Thank you for your support, I inhaled a massive packet over 2 days and I have no regrets! 

Carmel - That's exactly it, you can't be brilliant every day but you can try everyday. If that's prioritising rest so that you can give your all the following day then that's what is best. 

• @Megan Hunter good woman urself!!!!!thats what it's all about!!! Sending lots of love xx