z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Happy birthday to me!!! It's a reborn... | MaeveMadden

Happy birthday to me!!! It's a reborn...

• Good morning to all the queens,

It's a wonderful day and today I decided to share my latest story with you...

Since Jan, when I lost my best Friend, I went through a bad period... She was my everything here in Kuwait far from my family... A piece of me went with her...

I was worried about my health condition because I discovered something in my breast and I didn't know what it was... this made me very scared and fortunately was just a fibroadenoma... Queens we have periodically check ourself... It's the first help we can give to ourself!

On top of this I was in a toxic relationship and I didn't realize that until the beginning of April when I finally decided to leave my boyfriend after 3 years of living together... It was not easy also because I decided to change the House and the moving part was a tough period... It was Easter when I made the decision... I felt it was my "resurrection"...

But as we always say... I put my crown straight and now it's time to focus on myself even more... I never quit the workouts because queens don't quit! And I'm proud of being a queen on my own! Feeling stronger than ever! Now I have to focus on my own business...

I hope my story will help anyone who is not going through a good period and maybe has not the courage or the strength to leave a toxic person!

WE ARE STRONG AND WE ARE CAPABLE OF ANYTHING WE WANT...

HAVE A STRONG MIND AND BUILD YOURSELF TO BE INDEPENDENT!!!

WOMEN'S POWER... I TRULY BELIEVE IN THAT!

Have a wonderful day queens!!!

PS: Thanks queen @Maeve Madden for singing happy birthday to me today! It was lovely!!!

• Happy Birthday Valeria! Oh my god you have shown some strenght to go through that all and to do it all on your own, true queen power, you are amazing, here's to a brand new year for you, onwards and upwards queen! 🎂

• @Valeria Lorgio You are so strong queen, sounds like you've had a tough few months but you're coming out as strong as ever 🙌🏻💕 Happiest of Birthdays to you! Sending you lots of love and I hope this year brings you so much happiness 💕💕

• @Valeria Lorgio firstly happy birthday queen!!!! Secondly.... woow !!!! This is you being a queen and not quiting on ur own and I'm so so happy you got through all those terrible things!!!!!! Sending Sending you lots of love honey xxx

• Happy birthday @Valeria Lorgio, Im so happy for you that you are in a better place and your health issue isnt worrying but uou are right. I have found the same thing several times and it seems I am prone to them but then I still need to be aware of them and get them checked if I am worried!
    I am so sorry about your friend, it sounds like her passing has helped you (though I doubt it feels that way at all) but it made you reassess a lot of things, this will be the first birthday of a stronger better you! xx

• @Valeria Lorgio so sorry to hear about the passing of your best friend Valeria,that is just so awful,I feel for you I really do. What a tough 2021 you have had but I am so happy for you that things are turning around and a new chapter in your life is just beginning! How exciting! I too went through a break up,lost my job and moved house. I honestly believe QDQ and @Maeve Madden kept me going aswell as all the gorgeous Queens in this community. Still not fully over things, but, like you I am only concentrating on myself for now and no one else. As you said, put that crown back on and keep Queening! 👑 

Sending you lots of love 💜

• @Karen Madden Thank you so much queen! Ready for that!!!

• @Niamh Byrne Thanks a lot!!! Stronger together!!!

• @Carmel Mulvany Thank youuuuu!!! 💪

• @Anne Hamilton Black You are right! Take good care of yourself! Queening!!!

• @Ashley Jordan Each event in our life makes us stronger! We build ourselves day by day... We might feel horrible, down, we might cry and eat like there is no tomorrow. But we know how to raise ourselves and be a better version of ourselves!!!

Have a great day Queen and don't look back! 

• @Valeria Lorgio amazing Queen

have a fabulous day and forward now Queen x