z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Summer Queen Results | MaeveMadden

Summer Queen Results

• Hi Queens, I am so delighted to have finished another challenge on QDQ. This challenge I have fallen back in love with weight training and can feel a big difference in my strength but also can notice a difference in my shoulder definition. I am sharing a picture of my progress from the beginning of our first challenge to today. I didn't see big changes in my appearance between this challenge and the last but I am so proud of how far I've come! 👑 thanks@Maeve Madden , roll on the next one 💪🏼💃🏻

• Woohoo looking fabulous Hannah!!! 😍 Well done Queen 👑💕

• @Beth Haughian thanks Beth x

• Wow well done!! You look great! This has motivated me even more now! I've finished summer challenge so far and will 100% be raring to go for the next! Well done Hannah! Fab! 👑 

• @Ruth Hyland thank you Ruth, can't wait for the next challenge 👑💪🏼

• @Hannah Reel Aw wow Hannah, well done you - fab progress! You can even see the confidence and happiness coming through in your posture! Be so proud of yourself!! The weight classes have been brilliant this challenge. Can't wait to see what the next one brings us! Well done again!!!

• @Sharon Scully thanks Sharon xxx

• @Sharon Scully thanks Sharon xxx

• @Hannah Reel Well done Hannah! Such a huge difference even if its hard for you to see it,we definitely do! Amazing results. Love the strength classes too. Im going to go looking to see if I have any proper photos from the start of the challenge to compare aswell. Even though I know in myself I feel fitter and stronger. X

• @Hannah Reel Amazing Hannah 😍 you should be super proud of yourself! Aw I love the weights, this challenge has made me really fall in love with weight training rather than being afraid of it, I've noticed such a difference and I can't wait to keep training with weights!! 

• You look incredible queen!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🔥🔥🔥

• Amazing!! You look fabulous 👑👏🏻 x

• @Hannah Reel Fabulous Hannah - well done x

• Well done Hannah🎉👑

• Amazing Hannah! 🔥🔥