z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Maeve’s Faves.... | MaeveMadden

Maeve’s Faves....

• Where has Maeve's Faves gone? I just jumped on here to do a quick trainer search and it's not here 😲😲

• Was just looking for the same Mary :) Maeve's runners from last Fireball Friday looked great. 

• @Mary Casale @Alexandra Belke Oh no I've just noticed that myself too Queens! I feel like I've pretty much got everything off Maeve's faves so if you girls need any help let me know and I will do my best to help you out 😊 I know Maeve wears the Nike Metcon for some of our weighted classes and they have a flat sole for stability but she may have had her super reps on for Fireball this week x

• That's nice of you Georgie 😊 I tried to take a screenshot from the work out. I think you are right that these are the Superrep, they just don't seem to have them in these colours anymore. 😕

• @Alexandra Belke Aww you're welcome 😊 Ahh yes they are the SuperReps but you're right I don't think they do this colour anymore as these were the original SuperReps and now they have their SuperRep 2 range. I'm pretty sure the likes of ASOS and sometimes Sports Direct stock the older style on occasion so may be worth having a look. If not I can confirm that the SuperRep 2 are fabulous! I have three pairs and love them 😊 If you are thinking of getting a pair definitely have look at ASOS or sign up to be a member on the Nike site as you'll get the latest discounts (I bought mine in the sales) 💕

• @Georgie Dillon omg, there is a sale on the Nike website today and the Superrep 2 are originally 119€ and I just bought a pair for 53€. Whoop whoop, delighted. Would have been rude not to. 😂 Thanks for your help Queen. 😉

• @Georgie Dillon it's these Nike trainers, can't see them anywhere on the Nike website 

• @Mary Casale Seen them too Mary, they look great on her. I just searched the Nike page with your picture and this was the first result...looks very much like them.

• @Alexandra Belke you're right, that's them! Don't know how I've missed them,honestly I've spent hours trying to track them down 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. Thankyou 🙏🏼😘😘

• @Mary Casale don't worry 🙂 I spent ages yesterday trying to find the pair I was looking for. Try code July21 on the website - but usually the more expensive ones are excluded from the sales. But worth a try. 

• @Alexandra Belke Aww you're more than welcome! I'm so glad you managed to grab yourself a pair and what a discount that is!! Definitely would have been rude not to 😂 Hope you love them when they arrive Queen xx

• @Mary Casale Ahhh yes! I love those ones too they are fab! I'm so glad Alexandra managed to find them for you on the site too and fingers crossed the code will work on them so you can get some discount on them 🤞 I always say trainers are the best investment for your feet 😂 xx