z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Combat Queens | MaeveMadden

Combat Queens

• This morning's class was just the best. I think I'm still sweating 😂

Really enjoying my first QDQ challenge!

• I just did it... wow the sweat 😅🤸‍♂️💪

• Oh girls, wasn't it just incredible!? I didn't have time to get the class in before work this morning so just caught up with it now and oh my god! 😅🔥 I had such a stressful day at work today too and the class has just put me in the BEST mood, huge smile on my face! Love our Combat Queen Classes 💪👑

• Caught up this morning, absolute FIRE!! 

It was fantastic, I am loving this challenge and the enthusiasm in each class!

• Combat Queens was savage this week, there was no sweat left in me after it 😂!! Probably my fav class! cant believe it's only the end of week 2!! Sooo good!!! 😍👑

• I FREAKING LOVE COMBAT QUEENS!!

Didn't think I'd have the energy after having to get to work for 6:30am this morning but finished at 3:30, got my gym kit on and my QDQ switch flicked on at those opening bars....Let's Go Girls!!💪👑

• @Chloe Smith how yesterday could be more savage than the week before is beyond me but it was!!!! 🔥🔥 defo my fave class lately! This challenge has definitely gone up a notch 🤣 the music definitely helps get ya in the zone 💪🏻

• Today's Combat Queens was the best yet for me, I felt like superwoman!! I joined QDQ 6 months ago, and I could barely manage the Combat Queens warm up! I've come so far, I feel the fittest I've ever been! 

• @Neasa McDonagh i got up late this morning so going to do the last Combat queens of the challenge at lunch! i was the same when i started back in May, it was sooo quick i kept missing all the next moves 🤣 now it's one of my fav classes, it's so fab!!! Well done Queen!! 💪👑

• @Aoife Cronin enjoy your lunchtime workout Queen!! 💪🏻