z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

December Challenge🌲 | MaeveMadden

December Challenge🌲

• hey hey everyone :) 

Ive rejoined after a long time away from QDQ. I am excited to be back and really try and make this work for me again. Not feeling too confident in myself atm. BUT i have a question, will i be able to do the December challenge if its leading on from the level yous did the november challenge? Am basically starting over and currently im in Canada to start this so i dont have weights when i get home in December ill have my weights again. 

Any advice welcome 🙏❤ @Maeve Madden 

Xxxx

• Why not head back through the library and try a few of the earlier classes of the last challenge to see how you get on? Gauge your level and see how you go but don't push yourself too hard. You need to enjoy it. Combat Queens was great fun, I'll definitely be going back and re-doing a few of those before the next challenge!

Welcome back and remember to take it easy, don't punish yourself or push it too hard. Have fun! xx

• I'm in a similar  situation Emma. I'm just going to ease myself back in for the next while doing beginner moves in the workouts and build back up. 

• Hi Emma I'm in the same boat! I was an OG queen and rejoined in November after having my baby! So I am starting from the beginning as well! My plan is same as Emma to start with beginnger moves and build it up. I actually did x4 workouts this week and was able to do a mix of beginnger and more advanced - so you might surprise yourself! Good luck Queens!!

• @Suzie McDonald well done. And congrats on your baby. So cute. I have done 2 but im about to do this mornings hiit now. I am excited to be starting this challenge. Weird to be excited hahah but sooooooo good. Determination 💪lets do this xx

• @Suzie McDonald congratulations Suzie.. I'm in the same boat.. I had my little man the end of August so it's back to basics... Excited but nervous to start exercising again.... Thank god for beginner moves