z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Week 3! 😀 | MaeveMadden

Week 3! 😀

• Hia Queens 👑👑

We have made it to the half way point! 🙌 Way to go us!!🤩 I am feeling super excited to have completed 3 weeks already and super motivated for the next 3 weeks!! 💪 We have got this!! 😁😁 

Slow start to the week for me as I haven't exercised yet.. 😅😅 Had a busy week and weekend as it was my birthday and I went wedding dress shopping 😉 So lots of fun was had 😂

I took yesterday off, but going to catch up today on sweat and sculpt and ding ding drills from yesterday🔥🌶️ Can already feel the fire 🤣🤣 

Going to try Frans back and biceps also this week as I have heard you all saying how fab it is so I am having some serious FOMO 🤣🤣

Hope you all have a wonderful week 4 😘😘

• Hope you had a wonderful birthday and wedding dress shopping is exciting!!!

I took yesterday off too as I had a few too many mimosas on Sunday. 🤣🤣. About to do sweat and sculpt myself!

• @Krissy Froelich awh thanks I had a lovely birthday 🎉🙌 Lots of drinks and laughs were definitely had 😁 Dress shopping is a bit stressful but I can see the end at sight 😅😉 

Well that's what Sundays are for, drinks and fun 😊😊 definitely no harm in taking a day off 🙌 I found sweat and sculpt tough but so worth it once it was done ✅😁

• @Leanne Dowdall yes it was tough!  I just did Metcon, which was also hard. 🤣🤣. No easy days for me this week, I guess!