z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Using AirPods for QDQ workouts | MaeveMadden

Using AirPods for QDQ workouts

• Hi everyone,

I'm considering getting myself some AirPods and wondering how people who use them find them for these workouts? I am thinking especually of the HIIT workouts and all the bouncing around Meave has us doing 😂 I don't want to invest and then find out they keep falling out when working out. Would love to hear how people find them. Thanks so much! Here is to the final week 🔥

• I use my AirPods only for yoga, pilates and meditation classes. I am not sure if they are good for HIITs;((( 

• Hi Emma

I have been using AirPods for all workouts since October and from my experience they are amazing. I don't think I would do as many classes if I didn't have them to be honest. I haven't had many issues with them falling out during any of the workouts including HIIT. I could probably count on one hand how many times they have fallen out so for me they are essential!

hope this helps!

• Hi Emma, I have AirPod pros and they never fall out. I've used my husbands normal AirPods before and they don't stay in as well xx 

• OP here with an update in case anyone else is considering getting Airpods! I bought the standard Airpods (2nd Gen) and I am flying it with them. I've been using them for 2 months now. I was worried about them falling out during the HIIT classes but I am bouncing around and doing burpees with no problems! They have never fallen out and the sound quality is super. So glad I got them for myself. Thanks for all the comments ladies x