z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Maeve Made Me Do It | MaeveMadden

Maeve Made Me Do It

• It's going to be my motto for all things Maeve inspired! I won't feature my Charlotte Tilbury collection inspired by her (it's expanding regularly) but these came yesterday and now I can't wait for tomorrow!! What has Maeve inspired you to purchase?! 

• @Alicia Colabella loving the runners!! I got the runners few wks into lockdown.  Weights was purchased recently and shorts,  all @Maeve Madden influenced. And like you charlotte tilbury collection is growing x

• @Carmel Mulvany I can't wait for her bands, I'll definitely be getting those too 😅

• Just purchased weights! I've been using a bottle of fabric softner or a bottle of gin until now but both have a tendency to get lighter as the days/weeks go on 🤭 Also can't wait for the resistance bands to be released!

• @Alicia Colabella oh my god yes!!!!! I cant wait! I use large band tied in knot....😂😂😂

• @Ashleigh John queens never give up, good woman using other options for weights x

• @Ashleigh John brilliant alternatives!!! I'd be drinking that gin after some of these workouts for sure!!

• @Carmel Mulvany another brilliant alternative! I had ones that slice through my legs like a cheese wire- so painful! I got some fabric ones to spare my legs but still will get Maeve's when they come out! 

• @Ashleigh John omg Ashleigh hahahahaha just snorted at this comment 

• @Alicia Colabella They look soooooo gorgeous. I do love them so much.  I have had a great love affair with nike trainers for years.  I think they make the best, good looking trainers and they do exactly what they say.  these are great for hiit and what we do in team queen, hope you feel the difference 

• @Maeve Madden I can't wait to try them tomorrow and love how they look!!! 

• @Alicia Colabella cannot wait to get maeves creations!!! X

• Oh yes@Maeve Madden made me do this!!! The shoes are the best gift I ever received! Since I have them the workouts are different! 
    thank uuuuu!!!

• They’re gorgeous!

• Fab - need to check for my size today! And your legs look amazing btw! 

• @Valeria Lorgio I love this whole outfit!!

• @Linda Flood thank you!! Wore them today and they felt amazing!

• @Pam Curry thank you so much!!! I'll have to categorize those as "Made by Maeve" hahaha. And I tried them today for lean legs and sweaty 7s and loved them!! I think they still need to be broken in a bit but they felt so much better than my normal sneakers! I went a half size up! 

• @Alicia Colabella Hahahaha 💯 #legsbymaeve I say the same to my friends 😂 Will go the half a size up 👍

• @Alicia Colabella wow I love them! I'm currently still doing my workouts barefoot.  I must buy another pair at some point!

I bought my much needed booty band last week and much better results (Maeve Defintely made me do it 😉)so just need a mat and the 3kg weights as I have 2 and 4 but realised I need the in between as well! 

@Valeria Lorgio - hehe I love the outfit too! Always good to get away with, 'Maeve made me do it!' 😂

• 1 / 2