z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Why I love Team Queen! | MaeveMadden

Why I love Team Queen!

• As much as I love the amazing party feel workout, Maeve's motivation and attitude, the music and the spicy-ness....

What I love most about Team Queen is that we're done and dusted by 11am and I can get dressed in 'nice clothes' for the day knowing my workout is done!

Before now, I'd wear my workout gear all day do that I could do the workout "when I get a chance" which was sometimes never!

It's the little things!!!

Thanks Maeve 👑👑

• Done the Hit and Abs workout this morning! Most calories burned ever today 💪💪  feeling stronger with every workout..... 

Honestly the best thing I've ever done!

• I'm super energetic person don't like to sit always do something keep me busy but I stuck home thanks to covit 19 😞 I have too much friend at gym when I go to gym we motivate each other. Workout at home by my self is so boring.  Thanks God I found Maeve on Instagram.  She changed my life I owe her a lot 🤗🤗🤗

• @Maeve Madden just caught up on today's workout! I loved it too and the 1st track with the band was 🍑🔥. Doing it later for a change may have been better for me as I was fully awake! Have the best time at home 👑

• @Canan Rodoplu so true, I have made friends for the life in the gym, I was supposed to go away with them back in March but was cancelled for covid, we would do classes together then coffee afterwards and have a gossip, so much more than just a gym, but now we all have this community wich is amazing 😄. Maybe after covid we can have team queen social meet ups in person in our local areas, that would be really awesome.  

• Why I love team queen....... theres only 1 answer to this for me..... @Maeve Madden.  Her ability to push you harder to make you stronger every day. Her motivation from start to finish, her honestly about bloating and lots of other things.  She is an amazing lady and I cant talk her enough for what shes done for my confidence and happiness.  We are all queens too xxx

• I just wanna are to this too. As I've mentioned before I live in the UAE and when I was at home I loved to walk and run which is quite difficult out here becuase it's so hot 🥵 But today I suprised myself and ran 4k in 30 mins AND it was 36 degrees outside. I cannot believe how fit I've become over lockdown and it's all down to the queen herself@Maeve Madden so again thank you for making exercise fun and achievable I'm super proud of myself and all you other queens should be too 🥰❤️ Happy Thursday xx

• @Emma Sullivan well done queen, that's super!!!!!