z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Christmas Challenge | MaeveMadden

Christmas Challenge

• @Katana Lester hey katana, yes some people leave workouts at the stretching section but that will still count as completed as maeve will see its 80% completed. Not everyone stays for stretches. So great to have you here from Hawaii!!! X

• Hi@Maeve Madden  I signed up to the website before the Friday deadline for Christmas challenge but noticed on Instagram you mentioned being ready for week 2... have I missed the beginning of the challenge? 🙈🎄 did my first workout this morning, it's great to be back after 6 weeks off!! The challenge is such a great motivator 👏🏻❤️

• Can I ask anyone that knows 🙈 do you have to do 3 workouts per week that were streamed live that week to count or can you do one that's in the library from previous weeks?  I want to start back doing sweaty 7's but as it's not in the library does it still count towards the Christmas challenge?? 

• @Shaunagh Smith hi queen, once you have completed 3 last wk, then that's ok! This is d start of wk 2 from 1st announcement x

• @Fiona Carty hey queen,  so yes the 3 workouts can be any of the ones from each wk! If you do older ones from wks back wudnt be counted for this challenge. Sweaty 7s is completed on inst, its saved to maeves IGTV. If you complete this as 1 of ur 3 classes,  just pop up comment so maeve can see xxx 

• Thanks@Carmel Mulvany you are a fountain of knowledge! 

• Get well soon @Maeve Madden. Take ur vitamin D3...it really helps build up ur immunity. Also ring the test centre and tell them u havnt received ur covid results. This happened to my friend and she got her results then x

• Girls I just wanted to post this in the case anyone else ever feels the same. I have been in isolation since Friday and have tested Positive for Covid on Sunday :( it has affected me by headache which feels like brain fog and a little light sensitive.  Also having little to no energy. My last workout was Thursday and i really made myself do it but now since friday I wonder when im ever going to get on the Vengabus again and feel like im really missing out .:(. I just started the challenge too and really wanted to try and do that till christmas. 

Im feeling a little discouraged and hope that this goes away very soon and i can join you all again. Maeve I hope you're feeling better. Everybody take care :) I am so looking forward to being back in the game. Xx

• @Emma Mooney you poor thing x hopefully you'll get your strength back soon & will be able to start back again but it's best to listen to your body & take it easy. Don't be discouraged it's a long challenge and it's only the beginning so plenty of time to jump back on that vengabus x Take care of yourself x

• @Fiona Carty 💕 needed this,  thank you! Xo

• @Emma Mooney oooh Emma u poor thing!!! Hope ur doing ok? You just need to focus on getting urself better now and once you feel up to get backing back to workouts we'll welcome you back with open arms!!!!!! Look after no 1 first though! Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery!!! Xx

• @Emma Mooney oh you poor thing!!! Rest up and take it easy, you will be back on the vengabus before you know it, just dont rush back to it before you are ready, Team Queen will still be here when you are 💕 get well soon!xo

• @Emma Mooney oh no u poor poor thing... Pls, pls take care of urself make sure u r 100% better before u start back again. This will take a lot out of u doll. The venga bus will be waiting for u when u r completely fit & ready Queen. Sending u lots of love & best wishes Emma. Us Queens r thinking about u. 💕💕💕💕

• @Carmel Mulvany @Danielle McKay @Audrey Browne  what a team of absolute Queens yous are. Amazing support.  Ill be back before I know it ✊💪 xo

• @Carmel Mulvany So does this mean that we can do any of the saved workouts in the library from the current week and it still counts? Just not older ones? I've missed the first two days this week as its been busy so hoping to catch up!

• @Joanna Law yes that's it exactly queen.  Once you have 3 or more done from each wk then that's you sorted.  You can always go back and do older ones at any stage if you like xxx

• 3 / 3