z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Fitbit versa tracking | MaeveMadden

Fitbit versa tracking

• Hi everyone, 

I recently got a new Fitbit (versa 3) and i'm not sure what exercise mode is most efficient for tracking the workouts?

• Hi Helen

I use the "bootcamp" mode but not sure if this is the best option! Would love to hear what others think. 

• I always use 'workout' mode. Not sure if this is the best mode, I have often wonder what is the best. 

• Great thanks, Aisling and Sarah. I have been using workout mode since getting the watch. Must try out bootcamp and see if there is a difference. 

• @Helen C @Sarah Marshall @Aisling Barrett  I was the same as u all so what I did was I tried a different mode for each week or each workout to see if there was much of a difference. For example Monday i wld use workout mode then the following week or even the next workout I wld try another mode & so on. Then pick the mode that was giving a more accurate reading in comparison to what the other Queens r getting. I know we all burn calories differently but at least u wld b in the ball park. It takes a week to figure which mode is suitable. I go from climbing mode to work out mode. 

• @Audrey Browne thanks Audrey. Must try that. My calories never seem to go above 350 no matter how much I push myself 🙈 hoping it's the watch! 

• @Aisling Barrett yep I know what u mean queen. So annoying 😡

• @Helen C I always use circuit training but like everyone seems to be saying my calories never go above 300-350 think I've got 400+ twice! Might try working through them all like Audrey suggested too. Thank you 😁 x

• @Danielle McKay Great thanks, must try circut training.. my calorie burn is usually in the 300's too.. must be whatever way the watch tracks it. 

• I pop mine on Workout mode too, and if I forget to set it it automatically registers it as a Workout session anyway - never even thought about trying different modes, must give it a go!😄