z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Mood Booster | MaeveMadden

Mood Booster

• I had one of those days where I was just fed up for no reason whatsoever. Didn't really want anything other than nutella by the spoonful. Leaving the house didn't help, food shop didn't help, tv didn't help so at 9.40pm(ish) I bit the bullet, found a quick 30min sweaty 7s workout and safe to say I should have done it sooner! Most of the argh energy I was feeling went with the burpies. I say most because I had to hold some back because burpies are argh anyway :D 

• @Caitriona Lyons lol at least U'll get a gd night's sleep. But fair play doing a workout at that hour. Well done girl. 💪💪💪U beat me hands down. Didn't do a thing 2day. 🙄🙄🙄. But hey it was that kinda day fingers crossed 🤞 I'll get some exercise in 2moro. 

• @Audrey Browne are you kidding me? I've been absolutely knackered the last few days and gave myself permission to rest and not feel bad about it as much as I wanted to do it. You however have been smashing it!!! 

• @Caitriona Lyons hello Queen!! Who is the one working out at 9.40pm ish 🤣🤣🤣. U're killing it girl & b dead proud 💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪

• @Audrey Browne Haha think you mean procrastinator there!!! :D