z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Sweaty 7s AKA - Full body Workout 😩😵🔥🔥🔥🔥 | MaeveMadden

Sweaty 7s AKA - Full body Workout 😩😵🔥🔥🔥🔥

• @queensdontquit @Maeve Madden - 😲😲😲😲 O M G she did it again. Maeve Madden brought the madness today in full body Workout (Sweaty 7s). A complete and utter burner. 🔥🔥🔥😵😵😵. She brought the heat, the intensity & of crse THE BURPEES 😵😵. It gets a 10 out of 10 from me. Oh Queens u defo have to do it. 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍. U won't b sorry 👑👑👑👑🙌🙌🙌🙌

• @Audrey Browne Just wondering if this will be uploaded on the library. There has been no Sweaty7 uploaded in a long time! 

• Today truly was a two for Tuesdays on the Burpees 😰😰 holy smokes so many between the two workouts today i am toast, loved it though, feels so good to be back after a few days off 🥰🥰 

• @Gráinne Reddan as far as I know that is the plan for Maeve to upload. However she did say she had a problem with a few of them so fingers crossed it will work for her this time. 

• @Danielle McKay well done u Danielle. Same as me got the 2 in & those burpees 🙄. 🤣I was wrecked after this mornings session but then this afternoons session my gosh did she bring the thunder & lightning. 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵. But honestly I loved it at the same time 😂

• @Gráinne Reddan i can see she's uploaded it on Vimeo, i follow her on it ao i get notifications when she uploads - all the sweaty 7s are on there as well as Instagram! Hope the link below works foe you- it's her video from today!x 

https://vimeo.com/470343070

• @Danielle McKay @Gráinne Reddan it's actually up. Go to the end of the library & u'll see an index of workouts & Sweaty 7s is there. 

• @Audrey Browne oh thanks Audrey! I can't see the index using my phone so missed that, will know for again🥰

• Ooooh girls this sounds good! Did hit workout this evening but for the 1st time ever I took the easier option as I wasnt feeling well. Prob should have let it cuz I felt bit deflated after. But hey 2mro I'm hoping will be better!!!! Will save sweaty 7s for a day I feel good and get the best out of it!!!! Hope everyone is doing ok xx

• @Carmel Mulvany awww Queen I hope ur OK! Early to bed for u Queen, try to get a good night's sleep. I am wishing that 2moro will b a great day for u. 🤗🤗🤗Mind urself Carmel. 🌹🌹🌹💖

• @Audrey Browne thank you so much queen!!! Xxxx

• @Carmel Mulvany 🤗🤗🤗😘

• @Audrey Browne thanks so much! I love S7's short but so effective 💞

• @Danielle McKay thanks Danielle, love sweaty 7s. First time I have ever got into weights at home. So effective 💓

• Just finishing the sweaty 7s from yesterday (spice fest oh my lord) - just so you guys are aware theres a lag between the video and the audio. The audio is about 5 seconds ahead

• @Gráinne Reddan hi Grainne, we missed last weeks sweaty 7s, due to it not downloading, this weeks is up though. 

• @Caitriona Lyons I just noticed this too let me check the down load 

• @Caitriona Lyons omg so annoying so when I wiped my screen something happened .... its so good let me see if I can edit it and then reupload 

• @Maeve Madden I thought it was my connection. Was using it on the laptop so checked the phone around the same timestamp (can you tell I work in software haha) and it was the same. In any case I powered through as I was familiar enough with the exercises. Just needed the prompt. No rest for Team Queen. Then decided to power through and do Lean Legs because sure when you're sweating you may as well continue! 

• Loved the intensity of the upper body in yesterday's sweaty 7s, only catching up today! But omg was so dead after yesterday's morning workout, heart rate hasn't gone so high in ages...very very very spicy 🌶