z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Post chemo newbie 👑💪 | MaeveMadden

Post chemo newbie 👑💪

• @Audrey Browne Hi Audrey, thank you for checking in. It means a lot. I havent been on here a lot since, maybe once, as the tiredness and pain was really getting to me. But I am back here now. Just done part of a barre class and part of a yoga class. That stretch is just lovely isn't it! I hope all is well with you lovely x

• @Jessica Dean Thank you so much Jessica! The tiredness and pain have been really getting to me lately so im trying to combat that and its so frustrating! Yoga and walks by the beach for now and I'll move on to the workouts when im more able. Huge congrats on seeing the other side of your battle! No easy task but we ladies are tough. Much love to you x

• @Emma Cuffe Hiya Queen its so great to hear from you. Hope things r getting better for u. Make sure to take things slowly Emma.l & listen to your body, but of crse u know this already. BUT those stretches though, they r amazing, I completely switch off when it comes to yoga. It does fantastic things for me. I'm sending you loads of hugs & kisses & praying for the best of health for u. We're here all the time for u Queen. Stay safe., 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Emma Cuffe, hello..im only reading now about your journey and hope ur ok. This is a great inspirational website and the girls r great on it. And what they have said is so true, ur body will tell you when u can start again. You have been through so much so take 1 day at a time..Sometimes if i cant get doin the live classes, i actually watch them cos it gives me the motivation to do it later on...lol.. and@Maeve Madden has great way wth her to encourage and motivate us all. Take care Emma and us Queens r here for u❤

• 2 / 2