z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Nike AirZoom SuperRep | MaeveMadden

Nike AirZoom SuperRep

• Hi Queens!

I wanted to know are there any Queens who use workout shoes that are NOT AirZoom SuperReps. I personally found the shoes not having great arch support 😣.

If you do wear AirZoom SuperRep, why do you love them? I would help me narrowing down what to look for in the shoes.

If you wear something else, I would love to get some advice on the footwear you use for our Queen workouts. Also what did you look for when buying them?

Thanks 🙏  fellow Queens 👸 👸 👸

• @Maeve Madden would love your advice 😌

• @Bhoomi Lengde hey queen, so I purchased my first pair in June and I just love them (airzoom super reps). I wear them only for my queen workouts and find them so good! With all the jumping and bouncing, the high soles really cushion the foot! I seized up half size and fits perfectly!!! I have other nike runners but find these the best for these workouts! X

• @Bhoomi Lengde I'd like to know this too. I've been a bit apprehensive of buying them as I've seen reviews that people's feet ache due to the lack of support on the arches. My feet have really high arches and need the extra support. In desperate need of new trainers to workout in though as my current pair are starting to fall apart 

• Was just coming on to ask what runners people recommend for the queen workouts. Must look at the super reps. 

• @Bhoomi Lengde I'm the same would love to know other recommendations except super reps, i ordered them a few months ago and they just weren't for me at all and had to return them! Been looking for others ever since 😅

• @Amy Johnston I have low arches and i felt my ankles kept rolling. I currently wear asics trainers but i find them very heavy (could be because they are an older model) to when doing explosive movements BUT they are super supportive.

• @Annie Dowling Most of our Queens LOVE the SuperRep. I have heard they aren't for everyone but definitely give it a shot if you don't have any feet issues 💜

• @Danielle McKay There is a new version of the shoe called SuperRep Go. Perhaps give them a shot.

I found that they are pretty decent support. I always need to size up in Nike shoes if the mid sole is narrow so maybe try that too.

• Hi, I also don't like the air zoom ones that Maeve wears as I find them massive and too bulky but go for the Nike super rep go. They are less bulky but still great for HIIT and a bit cheaper. I have gone up half a size. Love them. Xx

• Hi, I wear these Under Armour trainers for the workouts. I have very flat feet, so I also have to add arch insoles to any shoes/trainers that I wear. I found those insoles good as so many in high street shops are quite chunky and don't fit in a lot of womens shoes, but these ones work well for me. 

• @Zoe Price any chance u cld put up a pic Quuen pls. 👑 

• @Zoe Price thank u so much. They look fantastic. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Emma Rinaldi I was considering the SuperRep Go. 

I tried on the Nike Free x Metcon3, they felt great in store but they lack a wee bit on cushioning on the balls of my feet. 

Out of curiousity, how long have you used the SuperRep Go's for training?

• @Zoe Price I'll check these out as well! Thank you so much for the image, the shoes look really cool 😎

•  

Got myself these trainers! So happy with them! Did the entire week 7 workout in these and *chef's kiss* they are soooo good! There is still enough bounce and at the same time enough feet to ground feel. Great for our lateral moves shuffle & split lunges.

Absolutely freaking love them! 😍😍😍😍😍😍

They are Free x Metcon 3 = its a hybrid between the Nike free trainers which are great for giving your feet a free bending kind of motion when running or walking and the Metcons which are great for holding you stables when lifting weights.

@Maeve Madden a superb alternative to the metcons you wore in our Perky Peach session. The metcon in general don't have great bounce since they are designed to hold you down to the ground.

• @Bhoomi Lengde omg these look amazing!!! I've ordered the superrep go, will put up a pic when they come next week! But if they dont do im deffo trying those, love the colour too!!! 

• My super rep go trainers arrived this weekend, and i am in love!! They are so much less clunky than the OG super reps so i hopefully won't be tripping over them 😅

• @Danielle McKay I really want to know how you go with them! Would love a review 😍

• 1 / 3