z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Spicy lean legs 💗💗 | MaeveMadden

Spicy lean legs 💗💗

• How spicy was today's workout 😅😅😅 all those spicy squats!!! great start to the week!!! 

All our UK Queens starting lockdown this week- you have got this 💗💗 

• @Julia Knudsen yep best of look in another lockdown,  stay strong and exercise through this one again!! Oh my god my legs were screaming....it was super tough! Loved it!!!!! Xx

• @Julia Knudsen just after doing it now, never agin want to see lunge of any type 🥵🥵🥵

• @Carmel Mulvany I'm based in Ireland so well into our lockdown and so far so good 😁 the burn was insane!!!

• @Annie Dowling 😂😂😂😂 I know!!

• @Julia Knudsen me too queen, we are lock down professionals at this stage 😪😪😪

• @Carmel Mulvany I know!! But heads up we will get through this together 💗

• Queens I have to admit I've lost my motivation big time recently but I'm back in action today catching up on this mornings workout after work and  the sweaty 7s after. Writing it here so now I have to💕

• @Maeve McCann Just know that we all have those days where we feel demotivated - you are not alone 💗 at least we have our team queen family to keep us going! 

• @Julia Knudsen 1 million % queen xxx

• @Maeve McCann awww queen thats so normal!! We all have days like that but I promise try to do the workouts and you'll feel so much better!!!!! Never feel bad for feeling unmotivated!!!! Xx

• @Julia Knudsen oh Queen it was off the wall. Cld feel the muscles tightening while doing it. My 🍑 was on fire 🔥. 

• @Maeve McCann we've all bn there. I actually got up yesterday seriously not in the form for it but I've made it part of my routine now so I got on with it. But previous to workout while I was getting organised I played Hero & Dua lipa physical, just to get me in the mood & it worked.  Hope u enjoyed the workouts. Sweaty 7s was fantastic as per usual. We're all here with u Queen 👑 💕 

• @Audrey Browne I used to be great during lockdown but being back at works what throws me.Need to get the Booty out of bed before work maybe! Thanks for this Audrey I will try your tips xx

• @Carmel Mulvany Thank you ladies!@Julia Knudsen 

• @Maeve McCann I know doll but remember uve had to change ur routine all over again so it's hard to settle back into it. U will get there. Everything will fall into place for u Maeve 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Maeve McCann If you need that extra motivation you have us queens to support you 😘

• @Audrey Browne the best burn ever!!! 😅😅😅

• @Julia Knudsen Omg can't get over it. 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵. I'm so looking forward to Sunday where I'm absolutely going to do nothing. 👌👌👌👌👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️