z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Tuesday Buzz | MaeveMadden

Tuesday Buzz

• @queensdontquit - Why am I always buzzing on Tuesdays! I must admit that I started the week not in great form (no clue why) but I did Lean Legs & enjoyed it. I cldnt believe the burn & Omg my sore muscles this morning. Then enter @Maeve Madden with Non Stop Hit - translation More pain, big burn & more sore muscles. Before it finished I cld feel the soreness in my muscles setting in. 🥵🥵🥵🥵. But I was buzzing buzzing buzzing. Loved it. Safe to say I certainly was cheered up by 10.30 am. So much so I got a 5k walk in & then Sweaty 7s after. Where I must tell u the Shania stretch certainly loosened my muscles. So Monday my mood was 😩 Tuesday 🥰🥰🥰. How r u Queens feeling???? R u buzzing or r u Blah!!!!! 

• @Audrey Browne I'm totally with you queen!!!! BUZZING!!!! went for 5km walk this morning after school job, followed by cleaning house and HIIT workout...... I felt it all over after this!!! Then I finished d day off just now with sweaty 7s which was soooooooooooo good. Like girl power queens,  it's not just men that can chop trees (as @Maeve Madden would say.....NO NO!!!!) We smashed those god damn trees!!!! I had a good day. 👑👑👑👑👑

• @Carmel Mulvany u were a busy busy queen 👑 today. Defo Queen power all the way. I love it. Those damn tress r kindling now 💪💪💪💪. 😍 So glad u had a good day Queen 👑 👑👑❤️ ❤️ ❤️

• Came home from work last night in terrible form but done a 20 min hiit form the library and was absolutely buzzing after it. So done yesterdays lean legs this morning with a walk after. Isn't is always the workouts we dont want to do that have the best effect ? Definatly dont think I would have been half as motivated today if I hadn't done the 20 mins last night 

• @Audrey Browne you too queen!!!! 😍😍😍😍

• @Annie Dowling go annie, that's fantastic!!! I love that too when you do a workout and you think its gonna be so hard but instead you feel absolutely amazing after it!!! X

• @Audrey Browne my legs are so so sore, I cant believe it.  I havnt had this pain in ages & I am secretly delighted.  Working hard woooohoooo.  I love Tuesdays too so buzzing.  Dnt know how ill manage the hiit tomorrow moring lol but sure we always do.  Really intense week for me.  Have thursday friday and Saturday class, but its always worth it when I read how amazing all my fabulous queens are feeling.  Thats my big buzz.  Thursday Im thinking arms and core..

• @Annie Dowling yes I know what u mean & I agree. The smallest things eh! What do they say the bad tasting medicine is always the best medicine 😏. I just love that Workouts like ours can change our moods so fast for the better whether it's 20 mins or 45-50 mins. U gotta love them endorphins ❤️❤️❤️ and of crse  queensdontquit workouts. Enjoy the rest of ur week Annie 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Aw ladies I just completed this mornings HIIT session and I came straight to the forum afterwards cos I had to share how fantastic I thought it was and sure I see you girls beat me to it!! Like, I have to say I was in crap form all day today for no real reason. Just feeling anxious and jittery and generally low in my mood and absolutely jack all energy. But I forced myself to do this workout and omg like after one song I was buzzing and now I'm a different person!!!! Honest to God these workouts are like my therapy I just love them so much! Xxx

• @Niamh Gaffney I totally agree niamh, who needs a counselling session when we have this!!!!! Punch and star just makes me smile EVERY SINGLE TIME!!! 😁😁😁😁😁😁

• @Maeve Madden I'm with u Queen, I felt as if it was my 1st workout in forever because I was so sore. But like u I love the soreness as its proof the workouts r paying off 👌👌👌🍑🍑🍑🙌🙌🙌🙌💪💪💪💪.  I'm looking forward to 20 min Hiit 2moro, I have every faith in u. Ull knock it out of the park as usual queen 👑. I felt that the stretch from Sweaty 7s has helped me thank god. 🥵 Oh yes u have a long week this week. Ull b looking forward to Sunday rest day. Oooh yes Arms & Core pls.  I wld love that, as I'm seeing changes in my arms & I planned on adding a 2nd Sweaty 7s into my week. So yes, Arms & Core wld b fantastic Maeve 🥰🥰🥰🥰

• @Niamh Gaffney oh Queen I completely get where ur coming from. Like u l had no reason for why I was so down & if anyone said boo to me I wldve bn no more good, I actually went to bed at 6pm & woke up at 8.30pm a bit better. But it was Non Stop Hiit did the trick for me. 🥰🥰🥰🥰. I'm defo not a Monday person me thinks. 😩🤣 Love that K got ur buzz back Queen, keep it up @Niamh Gaffney ure smashing it girl. 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️