z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Workout length | MaeveMadden

Workout length

• I think I get more of a burn from the longer 50 minute workouts. Is anyone else the same?

• @Robyn Boland it can vary for me. I think it's down to the intensity & type of workout. Like I wldnt get a huge burn on Monday, it wld be good but other days r better. Even though I do love the longer workouts, I thoroughly enjoy the shorter ones too. 🤗 🤗 🤗 Easily pleased 🤣🤣👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Robyn Boland I guess because we workout for longer we can get a higher burn. I find the slightly shorter workout are great for increasing intensity and for endurance training.

I'm with @Audrey Browne, easily pleased. 💜💜💜💜 Long or short 😂

• I find I get a higher burn doing hiit, yet my daily burn after doing perky peach or lean legs is higher. When I've done exactly same rest of day. Maybe some truth in that old chestnut that weights / resistance workouts make your body keep burning longer after you have stopped training?

• @Robyn Boland @Bhoomi Lengde @Sinead Toal  we must remember with the Hiit exercises we're still burning Cals hrs after Workout. 😍😍😍

• @Audrey Browne a mix of both is good, I agree 👍🏼

• I love the mix of both short and long but I hope @Maeve Madden takes a rest this wk if shes tired!!! Its 1 busy wk for you queen and theres loads of workouts we can do on Saturday if u need a break!!!! Xx

• @Audrey Browne Agreed! After the double workouts on Tuesday (I do them on Wednesday since the time difference between UK and Australia is 11 hours) the next few hours are exhausting and I am more hungry than usual.