z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Sore after Monday Lean Legs | MaeveMadden

Sore after Monday Lean Legs

• Hello queens,

I have been in team queen since the beginning and I used to workout everyday... Last month was a low energies month but I kept doing all the workouts! Is it only me or you are also getting so sore after Monday's workout? 
    I loved it and honestly I feel happy to feel sore... it means that we are improving, isn't it?

Have a fab evening!!!

• @Valeria Lorgio I'm so with you queen, as @Maeve Madden said today, that's d first time I felt quite sore after class and I think I've missed 1 class since I started with even in march. I felt so tired today as a result. Going to do pilates later and stretch d auld muscles out! X

• @Valeria Lorgio completely with u on being Sore after Monday. I felt as if it was my very 1st workout with how sore I was. I actually only starting feeling normal late yesterday into last night. 😩. But it's a good sign as it shows progression. I didnt make Pilates this evening as my son graduated 2day so I'm l really looking forward to doing it. Although If theres no workout Saturday I think I'll save until then as I'll defo need it after Perky 🍑. Enjoy the next few workouts girls 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne awh congrats to ur son honey xxx hope u all had fab day xxx

• @Valeria Lorgio im the exact same! Have had a slow few weeks the past 2 weeks or so i would say, doing the workouts still but not to my usual standard (i think its because I've been doing them all every week since March, body needed a wee break!!) this week i decided to go back strong and do them all... I have completed all so far but omg my quads and bum from Monday has really made that difficult!!! So nice to be back to feeling strong though 💪 am i a psyco for liking the sore feeling a wee bit😅

• Loved the Pilates. Thank you 

• I do the workouts a day after because of work so my Monday is Tuesday... I guess I need to wait another day to feel better. From one side I like the feeling but from the other side I feel I cannot workout properly with this soreness! 
    I put my legs up when I go to bed! Hopefully this will help! 
    thanks queen for sharing your experience as well! 
    Congrats to your son@Audrey Browne 🎉🎉🎉

• @Valeria Lorgio aw thank u Queen. A bit of advice for u is if u have sore muscles do a workout the following day even if its only a walk as it will help ease & loosen ur sore muscles. Works for me every time. I find that if I don't workout/walk day after a gruelling workout it takes longer for my muscles to heal. Monday was a real toughie though 🥵🥵🥵. Hope u feel better sn Valeria 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Carmel Mulvany thanks Queen we had a lovely day indoors & he enjoyed it which is all that matters. I hope u enjoyed the Pilates. Can't wait to do it. 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Audrey Browne saving it for 2mro queen, just too tired today!!! Spent evening having the lols on the phone with friends!! You need that every so often xxx

• @Valeria Lorgio OMG me too.  Even today when we did the arms and abs workout, I think you will love, my legs are still so sore, esp the inner thighs.  If you noticed I have changed some of the workouts, for example absolutely every body and the new Jlo song.  We usually just do a single compound movement like the squat, but to make it harder, I have added the long holds and pulsing.  The benefit from pulsing is that you are constantly stimulating & engaging the muscles.  When we shorten your range of motion, your muscles are contracted the entire time, versus a full-range exercise for example a squat, where there is a moment of release. The result will be endurance and strengh,the ideal is to have a mix of both pulsing moves and full-range versions so that you can experience the best results of both worlds.  Queening

• @Maeve Madden  my legs have been so sore, good to see it's not just my creaky bones 😂Really loved this mornings workout, twas great to give the aul legs a break 😂 Thank you Maeve 💕

• @Carmel Mulvany oh that's for sure nothing like it. It's always nice to catch with the girls 👑👑👑

• @Maeve Madden I'm gonna do it tomorrow! You are doing a great work for us and the changes are visible! I never had legs like I have now!!! 
    thanks queen