z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Barre Ballet - whatttttt!!!!! 😍 | MaeveMadden

Barre Ballet - whatttttt!!!!! 😍

• @Sinead Corcoran thank u thank u thank u, that was another amazing class this evening. 🙌 🙌 🙌. I learned from last week with the weights, I definitely didn't bring 4kg to the table this week 😅😅. I love the feeling up being super stretched after this class Sinead. I just love Barre Ballet. Omg I nearly forgot. 2mins Plank we smashed it Queens. Well done everyone. Dead proud of us 👏👏❤️❤️❤️Thanks a mil Queen Sinead 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Sinead Corcoran thank u so so much for another outstanding class this evening. Loved every minute of it. I do find every week that my screams r decreasing 😂. So either U've broken me or I have just got better 🙏 🙏 🙏 I am really really liking the Towel - I'll prob get killed for saying that 🤣🤣🤣 🤣. Queens 2 mins again plank hold - Love it. Once again can't wait for next week already. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Tonight's class was so insanely spicy! Really enjoyed it, thank you! Shoulders are on fire after that upside down press-up, gravity was really working it's stuff 😂 

• Thanks so much @Sinead Corcoran for another brilliant class. I agree with @Audrey Browne I always feel great after using the towel. I'm so chuffed with another 2min plank. Who knew that was ever something I would be able to achieve! Can't wait to do it all again next Wednesday 👑 

• Oh girls it was so spicy ..... roxanne was on another level... I just kept going even signal stop!!! 🤣🤣🤣 oh @Audrey Browne the towel is extreme but so much fun, only thing is I must remember not to do sweaty 7s right b4..... I nearly cried in towel section!!!! 

Can you believe we did 2min plank again,  defo felt more relaxed doing it this wk!!!! 

Thanks so so much @Sinead Corcoran. Always pushing us and changing it up!!!! Fabulous class

• I am feeling it today Queens!!

You were all fabulous!! And well done to any first timers too that was such a spicy session!! 

We've been working on building up to Roxanne and the plank so don't be put off! There was no way we'd have done it 2 months ago!😍

• @Sinead Corcoran My first time trying Barre Ballet. What a wonderful class. I loved it, such an amazing feeling all the muscles stretch out & work so hard. I'll definitely be back again ❤️

• Yeah i loved the music in today's class. It was a great workout. I loved the arms section too. Also I was wondering if you could do a demonstration video or something to slowly explain the clieea(i can't spell this) as I'm not 100% sure if I'm doing it right. 

• @Sinead Corcoran I don't know how you add another level of spice every week. I loved this week's class it was amazing, I am feeling very strong after it, but I definitely have a love-hate relationship with the towel

• @Sinead Bergin I will talk through a plié 😉 tonight - no problem at all!!

I'm just putting together tonight's class! What can we add in tonight!! 😅

• @Carmel Mulvany lol loved Roxanne distracted from the pain by picturing Sting 😂😂👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Sinead Corcoran just finished Barre Ballet on catch up (gutted I cldnt do the whole live) . And I loved it. It was seriously spicier this week. I'm just so in love with this class. U keep bringing it every week so thank u so much for that. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne just about to do it honey, I adore it too!!!! Xx

• @Sinead Corcoran oh queen yesterdays barre was just fabulous!!!! I cant miss this class during the wk and always feel so elegant and feminine when doing it! I love it so much! Thank you so so much xxx

• @Sinead Corcoran thanks so much for explaining the plié. It was just what I needed. 

I completed the class to a gorgeous sunset in the park.

• @Sinead Bergin oh woow sinead, that sounds like heaven!!! X

• @Sinead Corcoran yesss Queen another amazing Barre Ballet Class. I so look forward to this every week. I did have a few swear words tonight but I got through it😵😵😵😅😅😅. U seriously challenge us each week & its so great to see our progression. Thank u so much again Sinead. 10 out 10 again this wk. 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Sinead Corcoran Well that was just fab tonight!!! Like @Audrey Browne i let a few shouts through out - this has become my thing to get through some of the moves!!!!! The kids were laughing at me . . . . and the window was open so the neighbours probably think "here we go again" LOL

It was super spicy Sinead but i really just love this class.  I cannot believe how far we have come and mastering advanced moves just fills my heart with joy . . . . its the little things 😂🤣

I think we need a plank challenge again . . .that was so much fun or pain. .  . im not sure which LOL

Thanks as always, it was just fabulous!! x

• Oh Queens!! So glad you're enjoying it!!

We'll definitely be bringing back another challenge for during summer queen! 💖

• @Sinead Corcoran thank u so so much again for another fantastic class this evening. I just love love love it. Talk about a full body Workout. 😍. My Arms tonight woman 😵 who wld have thought those exercise cld be so effective & cause me to scream 😱. 😂. Thank u again. 😍 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️