z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Barre Ballet - whatttttt!!!!! 😍 | MaeveMadden

Barre Ballet - whatttttt!!!!! 😍

• Oh my god just done last nights class! Who knew I could end up swearing at a tea towel😂🌶

• @Sinead Corcoran just completed last night's class. That was intense! Seriously got the shakes every where. So great to isolate the muscles and work out which ones rely on others usually!!

• I used to do ballet and loved it so I have been meaning to try this in my weekly mix. Today was the day and I really enjoyed it! Time of the month so feeling low in energy, a bit sluggish so this low impact, controlled work was perfect but goodness the ballet burn is real!!  😄

• @Carmel Mulvany hahaha we will never look at a tea towel.the same again.

• Did Maeve say she is changing this class to once every two weeks? I do enjoy this class a lot. What are people's thoughts on this? 

• @Katie Maxwell 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Queen  t we'll all b throwing out our tea towels. But can u believe the burn though 😲😲😲😲 pure fire 🔥🔥🔥loved it. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Sinead Bergin I'm with u Queen. Love this class so so much. I wld hate for this to be changed 😭👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Danielle McKay Heya Queen missed u hope all is well with u doll. What an amazing class wasn't it??? C u an ón the QDQ dance floor 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Sinead Corcoran upped our game 100% thats for sure. We'll have sweeping brushes before we know it. 😂. Lol we'll be  to clean while we workout 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Such an intense class but I love it. Takes me back to my younger ballet days too so very nostalgic too. Thanks Sinead!

• @Sinead Corcoran another great class again this evening. Legs, bum, arms & abs r on fire. I loved it Queen. A few Internet issues all round but as u saw we all carried on. Now there's dedication for u 💞. Thanks so much again @Sinead Corcoran 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• An unbelievable burn as always. 🔥🌶️ An extra class on Friday evening by Sinéad. Is it in the website?

Also how many minutes are we building the plank up to?

The tea towel is coming back next week. We didn't use it this week. For anyone catching up there were a few internet glitches. 

• Queens!! 

you are fabulous!! Hopefully it has saved smoothly to the library!!🤞🏻 

Let's bring back the towel next week! I think you all missed it! 😉🥰

We're at 1:45 for plank this week! How amazing is that!! 🤩👸🏻

• @Sinead Corcoran thanks Sinead. Was a great class really felt the burn in my legs and abs tonight !! 

• Oh my god caught up on this!  Oh holy mother of Devine Sinead! I honestly thought my legs were going to buckle!! Seriously contemplating taking a break after the legs!!

im pretty sure walking is out tomorrow!! 

• @Sinead Corcoran it was amazing. All excited for next week already & the tea towel 2 of crse. 🤗🤗🤗🤗🥰🥰🥰🙌🙌🙌👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Sinead Corcoran hi queen, I just got to complete yesterday's class and it was perfect! Never feel bad for Internet issues, its something that can't be controlled!!!! 

What a class it was! God im really noticing improvements with balance and pulsing,  its so fantastic.  And also my head is reaching my straight leg stretch which is huge!!!! And the plank...... can't believe how strong we r getting!

Thank you so much, this class is definitely a favourite! 

Roll on dancing tomorrow,  Im beyond excited!!!! Xx

• Just caught up on the barre ballet class and OMG my legs were on fire 🔥 Such a great class Sinead! Can't wait for the class this evening 😀

• So glad you all enjoyed class this week ladies!! 💖💖💖

• @Carmel Mulvany fantastic results right there. That's unreal. I've noticed I'm getting better at reaching my toes too during stretches.