z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Workout weekly plan | MaeveMadden

Workout weekly plan

• Hi Queens,

So i started the programme with a bang maybe 3 weeks ago and then life and everything got in the way. Started back today with lean legs and as much as didnt have the motivation and the end of it I was buzzing and reminded me why I started in the first place. 

I'm trying to make myself a workout schedule and there is just so much choice and variety I'm actually struggling 😂😂

Can i ask all of you Queens and Maeve what you recommend for beginners for the 4 next weeks, how many workouts is realistic to aim for ? 

I feel if I have a plan and an aim I'm more likely to achieve a successful week. 

• @Annie Dowling hiya Queen hope ure keeping well doll. U r right there is a huge variety of classes to choose from. First & foremost @Maeve Madden is the best person really to advise u on the type of classes & how many wld suit u. Also u need to let her know what ur aims & goals r. What u want to achieve etc & she will point u in the right direction. The very best for what will be a fantastic journey for u Annie. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Annie Dowling firstly you jumped back on girl, so the hardest part is completed,  well done you!!!! I'd agree with audrey,  the queen will know best how to start low again and build urself back up!!!! Stick at it queen, we r all here to help xxx

• @Annie Dowling Annie we are so proud of you, welcome back, I am thrilled to have you as always, Queens dont quit, but Queens do rest and maybe thats just what you needed.  

I would start with 3 classes a week. If your aim is weight loss then maybe try Tuesday hiit, Thursday abs attack and Friday perky peach, remember these are all saved on demand so you can do these when you wish.  If you would like to build muscle then I would try, Monday lean legs, Sweaty 7s and friday perky peach.  Also if your feeling a bit tired then you could switch a lean legs for the barre ballet its a great toning class and of course I always reccomend the yoga meditation on a sunday for everyone because we need that self time .