z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Non Stop Hiit 😲 🔥🔥🔥 | MaeveMadden

Non Stop Hiit 😲 🔥🔥🔥

• @queensdontquit how fantastic was NON STOP HIT this evening. I absolutely loved it from start to finish it was burn burn burn 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥.  Love the Little Mix routine. Adored the boxing looking forward to more of that. And last but not least H E R O!!!!! I love love love love love........ Its where I always seem to find that bit extra in me. What a hot mess I am after it. Oh Queens give it a go u'll love it. Thanks @Maeve Madden for a great session. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne omg Audrey absolute agreement the sweat was dripping off me! Really enjoyed the new boxing routine too, absolute banger after banger it was!!! I took a sweaty selfie too 😅😂 x

• Just finished tonight's HIIT - LOVED it!!  I've been doing Maeves workouts since April practically everyday because I've serious FOMO if I don't catch up! 🤣🤣 but tonight was the 1st night I could do all the Skii jumps in Little Mix 💪🏼 Delighted 🤗

• @Danielle McKay I was buzzing for over 3 hrs after it. Lol I got loads done. I love the Tues evening class. Well done Queen 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Lisa Whelehan whoohoo Queen well done u. No better feeling when u conquer something new 😍. I love the little mix routine even the TW move. 😲👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne I mean d sweat queen was out the door 😂😂😂😂😂😂 it was an amazing workout as always and loved d new routine!!!! My shoulders actually cried when little mix came on..... Y and T...... absolute killer!!!! Looking amazing hun xxxx

• @Danielle McKay snap queen, I was that bad with sweat that if I took a pic the phone may have blown up 😂😂😂😂

• @Carmel Mulvany it was a sweat belter girl. Glad u enjoyed it doll. I know u gotta love little mix 😲😅😅😩😩😩😅😅😅😅

• @Audrey Browne omg audrey I was on cloud 9 after that class, had a shower dinner and got loads done myself.  I took my magnesium a bit late though so lay awake for a while but then slept sound, I even slept past my alarm this morning and got up at 8am.  

• @Carmel Mulvany that Y-T looks so easy but omg , it actually kills me, when I hear it on im like no why did I create this lol 

• @Danielle McKay omg your look fabulous 

• @Maeve Madden Y-T is insane but so effective!!! Ur moves and routines just keep getting better and better!!! You know how to up the level queen! Thanks so much xx today was on another level again.... epic as my 5yr old boy would say 😂😂😂😂

• @Maeve Madden not sure you can see ot properly but the sweat was running down my face 😰😂 loved every second of it thank you 💕

• @Audrey Browne@Danielle McKay I too took a sweaty selfie!! The smiley face and messy bun 😂🤣Just caught up with Tuesday's HIIT and what an amazing workout 😅😅 I loved the moveS, the music and was bouncing around with bounds of energy 🥳😅😁💗

@Maeve Madden These workouts are my life!!! 

• @Maeve Madden oh Maeve I did same had shower, into Pj's & then started on 1 r 2 jobs before I knew it 3hrs had passed & I had got loads done. I thought I wld sleep like a baby but that didn't happen I think I had 4 hrs if I even had that. But after Barre 2nightvo think I'll sleep like a log. 🙏🙏🙏🤞🤞🤞🤞😅

• @Julia Knudsen looking fabulous Queen. So jealous I always look a complete hot mess. 🥵🥵🥵. But these workouts r just off the wall. Loving them so much. If I cldnt do them I don't know what I wld do. 😯🙄.. Queens r rocking it 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Julia Knudsen how do you look so great after that!!love how smiley you are, was such a fun one wasn't it! So sweaty and spicy too 🔥 x

• @Julia Knudsen looking amazing queen, loving d smile!!!! X

• @Audrey Browne You look like a radiant queen!!! 👑 the workouts are amazing- I too wouldn't know what to do with myself! I look forward to them after a hectic day at work!! They keep us going 💗💗💗

• @Danielle McKay honestly I think the sweat had literally seeped into my skin!! 🤣🤣🤣 The workouts really do get the endorphins pumping 🥰🥰 and I was smiling thinking how lucky we all are to have our team Queen community! 💗🥰🥰

• 1 / 2