z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Queen Brides 👰 👰👰👰👰👰 | MaeveMadden

Queen Brides 👰 👰👰👰👰👰

• @Suzie McDonald I know all the Queens r with me in wishing u every happiness on this ur special day. We know u'll have a fantastic time.

Also anyone else who has their special day coming up or if Queen already had it, pls tell us Queens about it. We wld love to know. Nothing like a beautiful bride to brighten everyone's day. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne Ah Audrey, this thread made me smile!! Congrats@Suzie McDonald 😍 So happy for everyone who is getting married despite the situation we're all in! My wedding was due to be 18th July but we decided to postpone 😔 My dad lives in Australia and we're holding out hope that next year we will be able to have the wedding we planned and he can fly back for it! 😁 hey, one positive is that it gives me more time to get Queen fit ready for the big day, aim is my arms to look as fabulous and toned as Maeves by July 2021!!! 👑 

• Huge Congratulations @Suzie McDonald. Only getting perky peach done now so I'm late to put up message. I'm sure you are on cloud 9 at the minute and how you had d most magical day ever!!!!!! Xxx 

• @Shaunagh Smith awwww Queen, thats a balls 2020 has bn a disaster but at least u have it all to look forward to again doll. U r Queening it already girl, u're killing it. U will have all of us behind u pushing u Shaunagh. Roll on July 2021. Eeehhhhhh so excited all over again. 👰👰👰👰💕💕💕💕💕

• @Shaunagh Smith best of luck with ur new day queen!!!! Never give into negativity,  your day will be amazing and magical and covid will not be the winner!!!!! Xxxx stay strong queen xxx