z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Challenge | MaeveMadden

Challenge

• Hi guys just joined and new to all of this iam just wondering with the January challenge do you have to be doing the live workouts or can you do it when maeve saves them ! 
    Thank You!

• @Mairead Murphy hey Mairead! First of all welcome to the website ☺️ I have no doubt you will love it as much as we do! 💛 so it doesn't matter if you do the workouts live or from the library as long as you do them and do 3 a week! Best of luck starting your journey queen 👸🏻☺️

• @Niamh Byrne thank you so much for your help, very excited to get started thanks so much!x

• @Mairead Murphy I think Maeve is going to answer a few questions about the challenge on her Instagram later so might be worth keeping an eye out for that too! ☺️ You'll absolutely love it 💛

• @Niamh Byrne Thanks so much,I'll definitely tune into that 💕

• @Mairead Murphy welcome Queen just as @Niamh Byrne said u're going to love it. Don't forget to just have fun with it. We're all here for u. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne 💕

• Hey mairead and welcome. On the challenge theme just wondering how anyone is setting their goals. I'm definitely not doing it with the scales, very negative relationship. So was thinking of measurements, or a photo in my "barometer " pink trousers before and after. Or just fitness goals of more burpees and holding plank longer 

• @Sinead Toal I use measurements.  However my energy levels and mood are always a good indicator of how the excel use is working😀

• @Mairead Murphy I work 9-5 so I plan 6am or 8 pm catchups

• Hey guys! Also new here and I feel silly asking this but how do you sign up for the spring challenge? 🙈

• Hey Guys

Can't wait to get started tomorrow. It's the first Challenge Ive took part in so really looking forward to it. I was just wondering do we take before/after pics and post them anywhere are do we just keep ourselves accountable? X

• @Aideen Moen it's completely up to yourself, you can take pictures or measurements but there's no obligation to post unless you want to ☺️ Personally I'd advise taking the photos and/or measurements even if it's just for you to see! ☺️💛

• @Aine Swift I used the link that was on Maeve's/Queens don't Quit Instagram stories! I'd say Maeve will probably post it again in the announcement section of the forum if you can't find it there! ☺️💛

• @Niamh Byrne Thank you 😊 

• @Niamh Byrne thanks Niamh. Must remember to take my measurements/pics in the A.M. I don't normally go by scales but for medically reasons I really want to get a stone off me so hoping this challenge will help keep my on track and achieve my goal xx