z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Team Queen Brides 👰🏼💍 | MaeveMadden

Team Queen Brides 👰🏼💍

• @Lauren Farrar thanks! I'm hoping so! 
    Fingers crossed for you in May 🤞🏻🥰

My friend postponed in 2020 from April to October and went ahead with the 15 person restrictions. We all watched via zoom and even through the stream we could see just how amazing the ceremony was for them even with the smaller number  💕 

• @Audrey Browne thanks Audrey 💕🤞🏻xx

• @Lauren Farrar we've been very fortunate here in Ireland that our venue have been so flexible and have shown us all the options available, whether it be a full reception or just an intimate dinner with 25 guests. I don't think we'll really know until Easter/end of April what form things are going to take! 🙈 

I'll be devastated if we can't get away on a big honeymoon though! 😂 I just need some sun, sea and sangria at this stage!! 😂☀️🏖🍹

• @Hannah Dagens this is reassuring to hear Hannah, I guess it will always be a magical day regardless on how many people can attend in the end. I'm glad your friend still had the perfect day ✨ x

• @Claire McGlinchey @Lauren Farrar Queens well done u. I know its not how u or any other bride for that matter, want their day to go, to be ruled by covid but it will be as special in May 2021 & Nov 2021 as it wldve bn in May 2020 & Oct 2020. 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• What a brilliant idea for a thread. I was due to get married last June, then moved to September, then moved again to July this year. Hoping and praying it can go ahead. It really is heartbreaking - I totally empathise with your situation. Just know that whenever and however it happens, it'll be amaaazing and unique and special for you and your other half.

I think one thing that the multiple postponements has taught me is that 'wedding crash dieting' is just not a sustainable way of doing things and now I have a clear aim of being healthy and fit all year round. Every cloud...

Sending love and keep us updated on your plans xx 

• except Xmas of course... when the wagon is very much there to be jumped off!  😋

• @Steph Archer oh Steph I really really hope you can go ahead with your dream wedding in July (especially after having to reschedule twice, I know how much of a pain it can be to sync up all your suppliers for a new date). Please keep us posted 🤞🏻💕. 
    Absolutely, couldn't agree more. When we first moved the wedding out by a year I was like oh no I'm going to have to try and keep in shape for another year (which is a really unhealthy mindset looking back), but after joining team queen it's completely changed my outlook on things, finding a form of exercise that is fun and enjoyable which like you said I have been motivated to keep up all year rather than just for a couple of months xx

• @Lauren Farrar I'm due to get married in May 2021 to! We postponed from May 2020 and just really want to get it done and move on with our lives now! We have been together nearly 10 years and I was mostly just wanting a party, so gutted it won't be what we had planned and paid for but hopefully we are able to have our close family all there and everyone is healthy! I do think they will start relaxing the rules come March as the vaccine rolls out 🤞🏻
    Totally agree with you on the work outs we will all feel so good and confident in our dresses on the day!! Shania will be my walking down the isle song haha. Good luck with re-starting the planning! 

• Oh I love this thread. I just got engaged before Christmas, so very excited to get planning and hear other people's stories! Hope all the queens who had their wedding moved still get that dream day, and it'll be even more worth it because everyone truly appreciates friends and family now! X

• @Lauren Murdoch  Awh sounds like we have had a very similar journey. I know what you mean about wanting to just get it done now. But it will still be a memorable day no matter what. 
    Haha omg I love that, imagine walking down the aisle to Shania. 
    Good luck to you too, here's hoping that the vaccine is the saving grace to allow us all to have the parties we wished for x

• @Gillian Johnson  Congratulations on the engagement queen 💍, what a lovely high to end 2020 on. 
    You are absolutely right, with everybody having been locked up for so long it will make any celebrations we can have this year extra special x

• Hi Queens, I am due to get married this September.....hopefully. 
    We are happy to go ahead with smaller numbers if needed (currently have 260 coming). My issue will be if myself and my h2b can get home from Australia for it. Really hoping the vaccine will work wonders and everything will be back to some kind of 'normal'

• Original wedding date was Sept 20 and we moved it to March 21. So 3 months to get the arms toned up! 

• @Kerri Mc caughey got my fingers crossed for you queen, I'm sure things will be much better by the time we get to September 🤞🏻💕 x

• @Aisling Rooney oh how exciting, the countdown begins. Well you are in the right place, sweaty 7 upper body days 💪🏻 x

• I'm due to get married this September hopefully by the summer we will all be back to some sort of normal if this new lockdown and vaccine works. Xx

• @Jayne tanner I really hope so queen, also if the pandemic follows a similar trend to last year then things should hopefully be better in the summer and with the vaccine on top 🤞🏻 x

• Hi ladies, been queening since last June and on the 30/12/20 we had our wonderful wedding day! We had 18 guests and wouldn't change it for the world! We had the most wonderful time with our closest friends and family 💖

we postponed our reception to 31/12/2022 when we will have a big party to celebrate with all our friends and family who couldn't be there in the day.

Enjoy the lead up don't let the worry take over because all that matters on your big day is that you and your other half are at the top of the alter(or wherever your choose)

Nothing beats that feeling xx 😘 🥰🥂👸

• @Lauren Farrar Hi Lauren, I'm a corona bride too. We were meant to get married in Malta in May 2020, it was then pushed back to October 2020 and then again to May 2021. 

At the minute I'm doing nothing and seeing how it goes. But I'm not overly hopeful it goes ahead in May & I don't know how they'll be about changing it again. 

I personally don't want to go ahead with it until we can have a proper Irish style wedding in Malta. And the Irish government are so slow at rolling out the vaccine that I don't know when it'll be.

It's great to have this forum to talk to other corona brides 💚