z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Diary 2021 - Believe - Believe - Achieve | MaeveMadden

Diary 2021 - Believe - Believe - Achieve

• @Hannah Dagens whopwhop 🙌🙌🙌💪💪💪💪

• @Audrey Browne getting excited now👏 I've missed this over Christmas but it was nice to have a break

• @Steph Bellew oh a break was defo needed 🙄🤗🤗. We'll b sore after 2moro that's for sure 😅

• @Audrey Browne definitely after leg day 😂

• @Audrey Browne am so looking forward to getting back into a routine and this challenge! See you tomorrow queens 👸🏼 👸🏼 💗

• Hi everyone, happy new year 😊🎉

I'm another newbie to this forum, nervous as heck 😅🙈

I'm living with Stage 4 Breast Cancer, I'll actually be 4 years diagnosed on 6th Jan. I've been doing Maeve's classes on and off during 2020, love everything about them and Maeve's vibe, class altogether! I signed up for the last challenge and I was slowly finding my mojo, I got as far as 15th Oct and the next day I found out I had a recurrence in my liver and I had to stop training ☹️ So I've been undergoing chemo again since mid Oct, it's been pretty rotten and I've been feeling so down and basically all over the place! My body and headspace has been physically and mentally slammed these past years. Cancer is a crazy rollercoaster but exercise helps me so much.

So it's time to take some control of my life again and I'm committing to enjoying at least 3 classes per week, that's all I'm able for allowing for fatigue, treatment, hospitals etc. I'm hoping to find my waistline again too 😂 you gotta laugh right! Lots of water 💦  intake too! 

Apologies for the long intro and rant 😅 but I'm a bundle of nerves and excitement for tomorrow and honestly I'm terrified if I don't put this out to you all on the forum, I'll lose my nerve and simply won't show up...I will though because Queen's Don't Quit 👑

Really looking forward to working out alongside you all, the lives are new for me. Best of luck to you all, enjoy each moment 🌈💫❤️👑 

• Had a baby 4 months ago and just signed up to get myself back into my pre pregnancy clothes.  It will be a distraction also from all the doom and gloom on TV

🙈🙈🙈

• @Audrey Browne just seen the notifications on my email, but wondered if they pop up on your phone? Lol, it's ok it just gives me more excuses to trawl this fab forum 😆 x

• @Deirdre Mooney looking forward to it Queen 🙌🙌🙌👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Emma Whitehurst honestly all I know is they only appear on email. I cld b wrong but like u said I actually pop in & go through forum. 🤗🤗🤗👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Kathryn Bennett congrats Queen. I agree with we need all the distraction we can get. Kathryn have a ball smashing this challenge girl because that's what ur going to do SMASH IT. 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Orla Byrne looking forward to having you with us in the morning! Don't be nervous, Take things at your own pace and I'm sure you won't be long finding that waistline😉

• @Orla Byrne u r so so welcome Queen. I take my crown off to u, we r not worthy. 🥰. I'm sorry to hear that u really have bn on such a roller-coaster Orla. No need to be nervous, u've got this & we've got u. But what I see & love in u already is ur fighting spirit Orla I truly do. U r a fighter, a true inspiration. And u r not on ur own doll as u will soon find out. We r 100% all in this together as a team we share our good days & our bad days Queen so please shout, roar rant & rave on here anytime day or night. Queens hold eachother up. So let's kick some butt doll 🥰 🥰 🥰 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• I failed miserably in the last challenge due to WFH taking over my life :( Never been so unfit so, I'm determined to get back into a routine with this challenge and slowly build my fitness back up! I'm over feeling like a 90 year old! 😂 Need to set up some boundaries with work this year till we can get back in the office! Don't normally talk much on forums but feel I need a bit of accountability this time! Looking forward to seeing how everyone gets on!! Good luck to everyone! 

• @Deirdre Mooney thank you, roll on the morning :) 

• @Audrey Browne that timetable, awwwww yeah! Bring it on! 

• @Audrey Browne thanks so much Audrey, this has really made me smile, great to be feeling part of something again! Excited for the morning and bringing some purpose and routine back to my day. Whoop! 

• @Emma McCarthy u're in trouble now Queen because u've got us behind u. We have ur back doll. Start as u mean to go on. Set those boundaries & set ur alarm for Queensdontquit time. This is ur time, ur journey, ur come back and we've got u Emma. U're going to smash this 💪💪💪👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Orla Byrne see u in the morning Queen 🤗🤗🤗👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Hey Queens! So excited for the Spring Challenge.@Audrey Browne love love love this! 
    My goals for this challenge is to ease myself into this year but looking after my body and mind. Would love to get stronger and hopefully make healthier choices food wise! 
    hoping to journal more consistently and start some meditation ❤️