z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Great to be back! | MaeveMadden

Great to be back!

• Happy New Year to Maeve and all the lovely Queens here. I just completed this mornings lean legs work out (my 1st since 22nd Dec) I was in a very anxious mood today because of the new restrictions in Ireland and because my workplace isn't following government guidelines and we are all feeling very deflated and let down and just very very anxious. 

But is there anything better than Maeves energetic positive energy to put a smile on your face? Love her so much. Im feeling so much better now ❤💪👑

• Yesss my Queen 👸🏼👸🏼 We'll get through work together day by day and continue to smash our workouts!! ❤️❤️

• Same! Only one class in and already feeling a million times better about everything! 

• @Darina Kelly in a very similar headspace as you Darina, super anxious with all the goings on in Ireland and was afraid I'd collapse today after two weeks off training 😂 but so good to get moving and back into a routine! Well done for getting back into it, a few more weeks and we'll be flying x 

• @Rebecca Mulcahy it's horrible feeling so anxious all the time but a good dose of Maeve is definitely the cure!

• @Rebecca Mulcahy thanks for your lovely message Rebecca..we will get through this together because Queens dont quit 💪👑🥰

• @Catriona Conboy@Darina Kelly couldn't agree more 💕 👑