z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Before Progress 🙈 | MaeveMadden

Before Progress 🙈

• Hi Queens,

Abit reluctant to post this but I said feck it were all here for similar reasons🙈 so here is me before any changes or progress (excuse the patchy tan)😂.

can't wait to see the changes whether it be weight loss or just been fitter and healthier!! 

Best of luck to all Queens on there journey!!

• Well done on posting, we are all in this together. I was a regular gym goer until lockdown here last March... lockdown after lockdown the weight slowly went on. I've 2 stone on now and feel absolutely awful. I joined queens yesterday and completely live workout today. I am hoping it will help me to lose the weight but I know my eating has to improve too.. we are in this together, we can do rhis 

• @Louise Hegarty Hi Louise Awhh no I'm so sorry to hear that, we are all in this together and we will become stronger than ever I look forward to helping and supporting you in your journey I also joined yesterday I couldn't make the lives today sadly but I did do the work out from the library safe to say my legs were like Jelly by the end !! 

• Well done mairead and defo girl we are all here for same reasons. I took my before pic's this morn after my Xmas blow out 🥂 enjoyed every last bite and drink but time to get myself to it now xx

• @Vicky Baker Thank you Vicky, same as myself so 😂🎉 we all won't know ourselves by the end of this challenge x

• Hey, 

Well done on posting. I admire your mind frame of 'feck it' 😃 

We all have different bodies and different goals we all want to achieve...but we're all here together, supporting one another through the process. 💪🏼 
    Well done on doing today's workout...my legs are also feeling it tonight...but ready to tackle tomorrow's!! 👸🏼 

xx

• @Rebecca Evans thank you Rebecca 🙈😂yeah it was a very tough one to begin with ☺️And exactly were all in this together !!

• Well done@Mairead Murphy for posting,  I've just taken my before pics. And agree totally with what@Rebecca Evans , we all have our reasons for being here, having fun is a bonus 😂Determined to complete this challenge and make a difference in myself, for myself 💪 👑 

• @Mairead Murphy @Louise Hegarty u both have this Queens. U've set ur sights on ur end goals & ye r in it to win it. So we r with u both all the way. "Let's go girls" 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Rebecca Evans well said Queen. 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Audrey Browne thank you ❤️

• Class Mairead! You've motivated me to go take before photos tonight. 💕💕

• @Maeve McCann Awhh thank you Maeve, go and do it ☺️💯best of luck x

• Wel done , I took my progress photos today and hoping by the end I can share them ❤️❤️