z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Thank you Queens! | MaeveMadden

Thank you Queens!

• Hi Queens!

This is my first week as part of #teamqueen and can I just say how amazing everyone is! The support is unbelievable, and is part of what makes working out a joy. I feel like I'm going out dancing with my friends!

I suffer from Anxiety Disorder, and I have found this last few months quite tough, and starting something new can be overwhelming, but you are just so lovely! So wanted to pop a thank you out. 👸💕

On a side note - my body sure knows these workouts are spicy 🌶

• Couldn't agree more Lissy ❤️

What an amazing bunch of Queens all focusing on being kind, supportive, happy and healthy!!

So glad you're here on this journey XXX

P.S omg what I wouldn't give to go dancing with you all, Queen stylee!! 

• @Lissy Dickinson hiya Queen. We're all in this together doll. Queens supporting Queens. Anytime u nd anything just ask we're all here. Did we ever think that Working out wld b so much fun. Enjoy ur journey Queen 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Lissy Dickinson you will find that the spicy emoji will become one of your most used over the course of the next few weeks haha!!! Great thing is Maeve keeps us on our toes, she might introduce a new song or workout, or increase the difficulty of some of the existing workouts, so that we are always progressing, I've been following online since the start in like Mar/Apr last year, and I still never get one bit bored! Thrilled you have found this as an outlet- we are always here for the good days, but also the bad so always feel welcome to share as much or as little as you want or feel you need! 

I find the workouts great for anxiety - you cannot help but feel bloody fabulous after smashing a Combat Queens! And for a day where you might feel you just can't motivate to do one of the longer workouts- in the 20 min of the short workouts in the library there is one from 26th Oct, 20 mins but it would be my highest burn per min cos it's just non-stop with great songs, you don't have time to dwell or think and you will feel fabulous after it!

Also ladies- I cannot wait for you to feel the joy and burn that is Perky Peach tomorrow, it is one of my faves of the week!! You know it- it is gonna be spiiiccccyyyy!! But if you have enjoyed them all so far you will hopefully love it

• I completely agree @Lissy Dickinson it's such an amazing team to be apart of! So glad your enjoying it! 
    Let's all take on perky peach together tomorrow 💪🏼🍑🔥 

• @Sharon Scully  Thank you!! Yes I did a few of the Instagram lives during December and there was a 20 minute one that pushed me so hard - I knew I wanted to be a queen too!! 🌶 I have all the DOMs this week - who needs a gym!

The comments on this feed alone show the support you get here! Maeve has created an increble ethos!! I feel like I wake up each morning to Shania and Maeve saying "Let's go girls" 😂

I always try to be an open book with my anxiety, sometimes it helps me to talk and sometimes it helps others to know they're not alone. 

Let's keep smashing it!! 💖

• @Lissy Dickinson this is amazing queen! So happy to have you part of the team! It's pure joy and fun and like no other exercise regime I've experienced! You will love it queen! We r all here if you need anything!!! Xx

• I absolutely agree!!! See you tomorrow morning 👑💕