z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Spring challenge | MaeveMadden

Spring challenge

• Hi Queens, I may be being blind and not looking properly 😆 but I can't remeber how many weeks the Spring challenge is and can't find it written any where. Can anyone help? 

Super great first week of this challenge, feeling very motivated and ready to continue pushing myself! I abslultley LOVEEEEEEE combat queens got to be my favourite work out and considering this time last year I used to avoid cardio based classes, it really shows that enjoyment of exercise and having fun makes such the difference!  XX 

• @Mia Traynor I'm actually not 100% sure either 😂😂 I think it's 9 weeks but don't quote me on  that, I think I saw that it finishes on the 8th of March 💭

Aw Mia I used to avoid exercise full stop like I was like no no, and then I'd go through phases feeling crap and decide that I'd have to start running and I HATED it so much 🤦🏻‍♀️ I feel like so many people told me that I needed to run to lose weight but I'm not a runner at all and don't think I ever will be 😂 Team Queen is definitely just something else like I personally have never stuck to any sort of exercise for this long! It's so enjoyable and I get up (most) days looking forward to our workouts! Fair enough there are always going to be days where you just feel crap and don't want to do anything but then the workout starts and I find within 5 minutes I'm loving it 🙌🏻☺️ So glad you're loving it queen 👑💛💛

• I have no idea how long Srping Queen is but I am loving the workouts! I was feeling exhausted today after a full day of teaching but I just did my first Perky Peach and really enjoyed it - despite really not wanting to do it. 
    I find it doesn't really feel like a workout - in the fact that I am really enjoying the workouts despite them being hard!
    ?Have a good weekend queens!

• Hi all, really sorry to ask, does the live IG tomorrow count as part of our 3 workouts a week or does the workout need to be on here? 

• @Elaine Duffy Hey Elaine! Never apologise for asking questions queen we're all here to help each other 💛 I don't think it counts towards the 3 workouts a week because it's not as easy for @Maeve Madden  to keep track of who's doing it, it might be uploaded on the website after but I think technology fails us sometimes with downloads and uploads etc! 😂😂 Hope this helps 💛☺️X

• @Niamh Byrne thank you and Preech it sistaaa! That is the same as me dipped in and out but lost intrest in things and running is NOT for me, dodgy knees and apparently I run like Pheobe from Friends (thanks mum)! 

Team Queen for the win! XX

• @Niamh Byrne Thanks so much, I had thought IG might not count as hard to keep track. I love the lives and Saturdays are the only ones that suit. I might just have to do 2 workouts tomorrow... its not like I couldn't do with it. Thanks again, love the queen community. 

• Hi all.. think the challenge is until the end of Feb ... was wondering that about the workout in the morning too does it count..loving the first week.. 💪💪❤😊

• @Mia Traynor oh I know all about the dodgy knees queen! Mine are a nightmare at the best of times 😂 it's so good to find something that's so good for us that we actually enjoy ❤️