z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

OH EM GEE - INSTA LIVE FIRE! | MaeveMadden

OH EM GEE - INSTA LIVE FIRE!

• Omg how much fun was that insta live?! 
    🔥🌶

Felt so good to start the weekend with a great sweat session! 

Loved seeing so many queens joining too - love how this community just keeps growing!! 

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend 👑💁🏼‍♀️

• @Sarah Williams Woke up not very motivated to this workout but feel great now 💪 

So much sweat in my eyes 😂

Can't believe I've done 5 workouts this week!!

You have a great weekend too queen 👸 

• @Jenny Wilson I was the exact same, I put my heated blanket on and thought maybe I'll just remain there all day. But no, we got up and we smashed it! 

I have a full fringe and I cannot explain how inexplicable it is after a queen workout haha! 

Week 1 complete! 🥳🥳🥳

• @Sarah Williams yasss Queen that is amazing, I downloaded it and popped it into the library.  We will be doing that Saturday Queens dont quit workout on the website from now on woop

• @Sarah Williams such a good class on insta! I forgot how tough satisfaction was 😂 5 workouts done this week too it's great to be back 👑

• Week one done ✅ and feeling AMAZING!!! 
    missed yesterday's perky peach workout so did it straight after this morning live - OMG I think I'm gona die 🤣🤣 700 cals burned between the 2 though so all worth it 👑🏋️‍♀️🤩 x

• @Sarah Williams Having my active rest day today so might do this tomorrow! Sounds like it was a spicy one 😍🔥

I'm finding it so hard to pick what workouts to do these days because there are so many to choose from 😂 definitely not a bad thing though it allows for so much variation and I love it 🙌🏻❤️ Wishing I had@Audrey Browne's energy so I'd be able to do all the workouts 🙌🏻👑😂

• @Sarah Williams I felt the burn with this one! It was my 3rd workout of the week and I'm wrecked!!🥵 

• Just finished today's 30 min class - sweaty Betty over here!😅🤣 loved having some of the classic songs in there! Its so great to have some shorter classes in the mix, perfect for lunch breaks! Being back at work now I'm not able to join as many lives and I'm so sad😭 thank goodness for some 6pm workouts!💖

• @Niamh Byrne isn't it so hard to choose, and even more variety coming in the next few weeks from the sounds of it too!! Did you read Maeve's blog? It has a bit of guidance on the types of workouts to choose, based on your goals, might be a bit of help!

Like- I wasn't going to do this workout as I've done a mountain hike of 7km (slowly cos I had to keep taking photos of the snow!) (also it wasn't very very steep!) but now after reading these messages I think I'm gonna do it too, sure I'm in my workout gear and sweaty already, and I love the classics too!! 

• @Sharon Scully yes I love the blog! 🙌🏻💛 Honestly before I hurt my knee in November I was doing 6+ QDQ workouts a weeks but I think I've just given my body a shock getting back into it now after Christmas 😂 I had my active rest day today so going to do my mobility tomorrow and might throw in today's HIIT too! I think I'm going to start doing out a wee schedule for myself so I can fit in as much variety as possibly 🙌🏻
    Aw fair play to you queen that's fab! I went for a walk there and it was so cold 🥶 but so nice to get out even if it's Baltic out! 🙌🏻 Yeah I love some of the older songs, brings back the summer vibes 😂😂x

• Drank a lot of wine last night so wasn't feeling up to joining live this morning. Just completed it now and definitely think I have sweat out all of the alcohol. Feel so much better. It's so good thatwe have the option of the shorter classes when you're not quite feeling it. Loved the song line up today. What a great first week back it's been :) 

• @Amy Johnston Well done on completing the workout Amy! I think putting my workout gear on can often be the hardest part some days but once Shania comes on I'm usually buzzing 😂💛 I think the shorter classes are so good for when you're stuck for time too, even if it's just 20/30 minutes with Maeve it gets SO spicy 🥵🔥 

Its been so good to be back! I had such a nice break over Christmas but my body was definitely feeling the affects of the extra food, lack of sleep and lack of routine 😅 definitely have been feeling like a marshmallow this week but it's soo good to get moving again💪🏻💛

• @Niamh Byrne Haha thank you! I know, especially now it's getting colder the last thing you feel like doing is changing into workout gear- you just want to curl up and be cosy all the time. Sometimes I come on the forum first to hype myself up to get ready as well cause it does give you a bit of fomo 😂. When you get round to it this one is good because it starts with waka and boom boom vengaboys 💜. 100% you get so much out of the short workouts when you have limited time. 

That's good you enjoyed your time over Christmas, it is nice just to give your body a break and to reset. So hard getting back into it though! My sleeping pattern is all over the place and also feeling a lot more doughy than before the break 😴. Nice though as you appreciate your body more as you get back into it and see how much you progress. 💪

• Couldn't do the live this morning but I just caught up and oh my god, I am dead 💀. I'm a newbie here- I completed 4 workout this week and absolutely loved them! Delighted to be queening with everyone else 👸 Have a great weekend everyone 💃

• Done the live this morning but only just got time to pop on here (too busy dying after the live 😂) what a sweaty start to the weekend! Loved it 🙌🏼 

My first week complete with 4 workouts done! So glad I joined, love the forum too. Queens supporting Queens 👑❤️

•  

I've just completed the cardio work out from today too! It found it really hard, but felt amazing after completing it! It also reminded me of the earlier days of doing the instagram workouts back in summer - as through the year we got much more choice and I have skipped most Saturdays at the end of last year. I won't be skipping the Queens Don't Quit Saturday session anymore that's for sure!

@Sharon Scully@Niamh Byrne - you are so right, I too find it hard to choose from all the work outs. It's a great idea to make a bit of a schedule, so that I have a balanced week. Thanks for the tip! This week I have done almost all work outs, just had my rest day on Thursday. But I love Lottie's class too so might add it on tomorrow.

• @Amy Johnston Aw I definitely get FOMO when I miss out on the chats 😂 it is a great motivator too! ❤️ Yeah my sleep hasn't been great at all recently but really trying to get it back on track! I'm hoping I'll feel better again next week, I was actually surprised this week though at how quick my body managed to get back into intermediate/advanced moves in the workouts! 🙌🏻 We'll get there queen 💪🏻👸🏻

• @Kate Farrelly Absolutely smashing it queen! You should be super proud of yourself ☺️💪🏻 Have a lovely weekend Kate ❤️

• @Heather Thompson Oh Heather sometimes I just have to lie down on my mat for a wee bit before my body can get itself up 😂😂 Well done queen for finishing the week strong 💪🏻 Would definitely recommend yoga tomorrow if you have time to get a good stretch in after the 1st week ☺️🙌🏻 
    You're smashing it queen 👑❤️❤️

• 1 / 2