z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

OH EM GEE - INSTA LIVE FIRE! | MaeveMadden

OH EM GEE - INSTA LIVE FIRE!

• @Annique Dijkstra Yeah I'll definitely have to sit and make a schedule for myself! I find my body is a bit sore the first week after Christmas so hopefully next week I'll be able to fit more workouts in without over exerting myself too early 🙌🏻🤞🏻Aw queen Lottie's workouts are always so fab and her energy is so contagious ❤️❤️ My abs are always on FIRE after a workout with Lottie and I definitely feel like my core strength has improved since I started doing her class on a Thursday ❤️

• First week as an official queen completed!!! I just did my 4th workout with the cardio abs and what spice!! Got a great burn and love these workouts! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!! 

• @Sarah Williams I was so unmotivated to do it...so much so that I've just finished it now on the website at 9pm. It was unreal! @Maeve Madden even convinced a friend of mine to try it on insta live this morning. Her exact words were - "are they always this...I don't want to say it but...fun?" So much so she may be joining next month. 

• @Sarah Williams oh Queen I agree 100% with everything you said. It was fantastic class wasnt it. I sweated buckets plus I forgot to turn off the heating so I had an extra sweat from that. I always get a bit emoc when I see the amount of Queens coming online for classes/lives /insta. It makes me so happy for @Maeve Madden as I truly believe she doesnt really know what she has done for us. And I mean that in a good good way. I know she knows but does she REALLY know, u know 🤔. She's created such a fabulous community, a safe space and thats only 2 out of many many more that I cld list. Dead proud to be Team Queen. Great Topic Sarah. Have an amazing Week 2 doll👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Niamh Byrne aw Queen love u doll. I can only do all that I do as I've a bit more time on my hands. U r so busy with college, studies & placement & still u r killing it even after knee trouble I take my crown off to u doll. Have an amazing Week 2 my friend. Luvs u lots jelly tots 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne totally! That's exactly what it is, a safe space and such an uplifting community. Bloody LOVE IT!! 

Agreed, I don't think @Maeve Madden can be told enough what an incredible thing she has created for us and continues to create for us.

Have an amazing week 2 also queen 👑 continue to smash it as I've no doubt you will! 

💕

• @Caitriona Lyons amazing! Doesn't  matter how or when all that matters is you did and you felt great!! 

Enjoy week 2 💕 

• @Sarah Williams 🥰🥰🥰

• 2 / 2