z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Spring challenge | MaeveMadden

Spring challenge

• Hi, newbie here and first week done! 500kcals in Queen combat - thought I was gonna collapse lol.

I was just wondering if you can do any 3 workouts from the week to count as the spring challenge.? For example I did yesterday's beginner class today.

Thanks in advance, loving the tiredness at night now. I earned my sleep 😁

• @Laura McLoughlin Hey Laura! Firstly, well done queen on completing the week! You're smashing it already 👏🏻 500kcals! AMAZING! 👑 Yup so you can do any 3 different workouts a week whether they're live or from the library and it counts towards the challenge ☺️☺️
    I've been sleeping so much better since starting back at the workouts too! Some days I do not want to get out of bed for the workouts but I think getting up early and getting back into some sort of routine is definitely helping my sleep too 🙌🏻 Would definitely stay in bed until the afternoon every day without team queen 😅

You're absolutely smashing it already queen you should be super proud of yourself! ☺️💛💛 Can't wait to hear more about your progress queen 💪🏻💛💛💛

• Thanks Niamh! I needed something to keep my head right this lockdown. I've a long way to go in my fitness journey but hoping this is the start. The challenge is like a competition lol only against myself so I'm bound to win 💪. 

I love my sleep so even though I'm wfh I struggle to make the commute to the spare room!

• @Laura McLoughlin The start is often the hardest Queen! Before joining QDQ I was absolutely allergic to even the word exercise 😂😂 my mindset just completely changed when I came across Maeve's page in March/April and I haven't looked back since 🙌🏻❤️ Yes you'll absolutely smash it Laura! You'll be feeling stronger, healthier and happier in no time queen 👑👸🏻❤️❤️
    Oh I completely get you, I love my sleep and if I don't get enough sleep I can be an absolute nightmare to be around 😂😂😅 Really going to try get into bed early every day next week so I'm getting all the sleep I need 🙌🏻💤