z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

rest days | MaeveMadden

rest days

• Hi all! 

Using today as my rest day after doing the yoga but I'm just wondering if anyone else monitors their steps and if so when they are resting do they do the 10,000 steps that day too? 

I spent most of yesterday on the couch was exhausted after the week but had my steps and workout done by 1pm! Any advice as always greatly appreciated 🤗

• @Leonie Mcnulty hiya Queen Sunday wld normally be my rest day, well as restful as I can get 😅. For 2021 I am determined to get 15k or more steps a day even on my rest day. I have hit it every day this week & even hit 20k 1 r twice so delighted with that. Like u I do find that I cld hit 10k before lunchtime but I keep going about my day & I've set my fitbit up so that it reminds me to get up & move if I've bn inactive for a while. But there r days where I'm like "Blah not in the mood for steps today" but then the fitbit kicks my ass. Every little bit helps 😂👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Personal preference! I do like to go for a walk or something on my rest days as a bit of active recovery, but at the same time if the weather is bad or I just fancy a day in my pyjamas I don't beat myself up if I haven't hit my 10K! We deserve to give ourselves a break on occasion 🤣

• Thanks girls, interesting to see other opinions! 🤗 Ended up getting out for a walk and getting the 10k in anyway without feeling pushed! Think I will try and keep them up every day as u say Audrey it all helps 😅🙌

• I took today was a rest day and honest to god i did absolulty nothing, i sat on the couch all day. I felt so guilty but then i was like no, dont bet yourself up about this its just one day. Ill just be more energized next week to smash my workouts. 

• I have rest days as a rest day from work outs... but still like to go for a walk to get my steps in and go for a walk as i dont see that as a work out but think its personal preference xx