z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Where is Yoga?!?! | MaeveMadden

Where is Yoga?!?!

• Hey Queens is todays yoga showing up for anyone on the library? I'll fail at the first week of the challenge without it waaaah :'( 

• I was also looking for it but can't find it and need and really wanted to do it today too after a long walk in the park!

• @Sinead O'Callaghan I can't find it either , and really was looking forward to doing it tonight! 

• @Katy Evans@Sinead O'Callaghan@Niamh McKay hey ladies, the yoga is still in the live workout section ☺️ Usually workouts from the same day remain in the live section until the next morning! 💛 Hope this helps queens x

• @Niamh Byrne I just went into the live section and it says Monday 11th All out Legs, and its not in my library either!! That was the first area I checked but no luck 😞

• Sorry queens just had a look there and I actually can't see it either! Hopefully it'll be available in the library soon 🤞🏻 I think the live section just got updated there a few minutes ago so might be taking a wee bit to come across! Hopefully you'll be able to access it soon queens 💛 

• @Sinead O'Callaghan yeah that's very stangw because it was definitely there when I did it not so long ago! Hopefully it'll go across to the library soon and you'll be able to do it! 🤞🏻🤞🏻

• @Niamh Byrne Thanks so much for helping! Im sure it will show up at some stage, I just hope its before its Prosexy time though as tonight is my Saturday night celebrations 😆🤣 

• @Sinead O'Callaghan Yeah I hope you get to do it queen! It was definitely a good one 🙌🏻 I just finished it a wee while ago, was meant to get up and do it live but I had such an awful sleep last night so decided I needed a lie in 💤 Ah I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to combine prosexy and yoga 🥂😂😂 

• Me too been looking forward to it all day!! Ah maybe Monday yoga this week then!?xx

• @Niamh Byrne @Sinead O'Callaghan Hahah love this combo... prosexy yoga. Proyoga? Proyogasexy? Yogasexypro? LOL

• @Katy Evans hi doll u know u can do a work out from the past so like yoga from last week and that still counts for the challenge. It can be any workout at all not just that week/days xx

• Queens, Ive just seen that the yoga is now up in the library!! I decided to do the Barre Ballet as I had food poisoning during the week so missed that class and it was great! Now I can drink my prosexy happy out and stretched out! Woohoo!!

• @Jennie Allen ohh thought it has to be from this year!! Woopsie thanks Jennie xz