z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

BRIDGERTON - OMG my new obsession | MaeveMadden

BRIDGERTON - OMG my new obsession

• QUEEENNNNSSSS......OK, so I know I may be well behind on this TV show but I have just finished the first two episodes of Bridgerton (series on Netflix), and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!

For those of you who haven't seen it yet it is kinda like a mix between Romeo & Juliet movie and Downton Abbey. And although I am happily married it would be wrong of me not to mention the rather dashing men on this show hahaha!!!! Seriously though 😍

Which other Queens have seen it??? Do you love it too??

Loads of love xxx

• @Katie Rynne I tried it but found it really slow?! Does it get better after ep 2? Maybe I should try it again!! Also did you notice the orchestra music is like covers of chart music? I loved that!! Xx

• Just gonna leave this here...😳

• @Katy Evans yeah I was trying to guess all the songs...I got a clean bandit one and maroon 5 ...I loved it!!! I want the soundtrack haha!!!

Yeah, it could potentially get a bit slow and samey I agree. I've seen the first two so I'll let you know what three is like and if it gets a bit more lively 😘

• @Katie Rynne u're not on ur own Queen. I was meant to start it 2night but bn on here & time has got away from me. So excited to start it. Its supposed to be brilliant. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Katie Rynne holy 😱😱😱😱. I'm onto straight away. 😲😲😲😍😍😍👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne good things come to those who wait 🤣 let me know what you think if it tomoz 😘😘😘

• @Audrey Browne a hahahahah 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 honestly ...🔥🔥🔥

• Omg I have heard nothing but good things about this!!! I will definitely have to start... and look at those HUNKS 😍😂

• @Beth Haughian Yes defo do Queen and let me know what you think of the hot men...i mean show!!!🤔

• @Katy Evans I loved the music!

• @Katy Evans I thought the same thing and was so confused on what the hype was about but powered through and so glad I did! It kind of sneaks up on you but one ep I was just scrolling through my phone only partially paying attention because I wasn't into it and then next thing I know I'm watching with my jaw dropped and phone down. 

• @Hannah Shackles omg I can't wait to watch more tomorrow 🙌

• @Katie Rynne Quuuweeeeen!! Hooked already. 2 ep's in & Hooked. Firstly - hubba hubba hubba hubba! Secondly - Elle Louise is a scream 😂. My goal for less screen time has just gone out the window 😱👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Katie Rynne the Duke 😍 It took me about 2-3 eps to get into but I love it. It's like Gossip Girl which I was obsessed with when I was younger... has anyone also been watching the new season of Married At First Sight Australia? If you're in the uk and have E4, get in on that. So addictive! ♥️

• Unpopular opinion 🙈 I finished watching and and didn't enjoy it at all, don't know what the big hype with the show was 🤭 I did love the music in it though 

• @Hannah Shackles @Katie Rynne Omg deffo going to keep going then!! Especially for the pure eye candy ahaha

• @Maeve McCann so good isn't it 🎶 ❤️

• @Audrey Browne yessss Queen!!! Soooo glad you love it!! I've just finished no3 going on 4th episode now...I love it!!! Oh and the eye candy is a dreammmmm ❤️🔥 love Elle Louise!!

• @Helen Madden ohhhhh I didn't know that was on again - that is the most jaw dropping shown ever to be created 🤣🤣 might give it a go once I've binge watched Bridgerton 🤣🤣🤣... oh the Duke 😍😍😍🔥🔥🔥