z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Super Reps Sore? | MaeveMadden

Super Reps Sore?

• @Audrey Browne thanks a mill😊💕xxx 

• @Carmel Mulvany thanks a mill😊 will defo try better socks!😊😊xx

• @Helen Madden I got my normal size too! I do think if I sized up they'd be too big though because when I removed the laces they were rubbing on the backs of my heels 🙈😅 Hope they stretch out for you too! Seems like a few had the same problem tho so we should be grand soon🥳🥳😅xxx

• @Louise Hegarty I am having the exact same issue! My feet feel numb by the end of combat queens 😂 I'm going to try wearing thicker socks too. Fingers crossed they loosen out soon 🤞 x

• @Lucy Mulvaney gonna try the socks too once the blisters on my heels go! 🙈😅 Fingers crossed, hope they loosen out for you too! 😊 xxx

• @Louise Hegarty of course everyones foot is different and maybe you have a higher instep than myself or others.  I wear the Nike sports socks, I just find them really comfy and although I think £10.00 for 3 paris of socks seems a bit extreme they last legit years. I have a blue pair I bought in dallas 4 years ago and they are my fav ones.  They are a thicker sock and have a bit of support if your looking to invest in a good training sock oh and they are no show too... If they are uncomfortable and dont suit and you have worn them you can return them .. I have done that a few times at nike wr im like no they hurt my feet and I wont use them I think you have around a month or so but with covid might be longer 

• @Beth Haughian lol that is fact, omg the new ones have just arrived today so im gonna try them out and see if they are any different... woop.  

• @Maeve Madden yesss please let us know! I bought the purple super reps so would like to invest in a more neutral colour like black or white that I can wear more 😂

• @Maeve Madden thanks Maeve will defo try the thicker socks😊 I really don't want to return them because they feel fine otherwise 😅 will be bouncing around in no time 🤞🤣 thanks a mill 😊❤ xxx

• Hi Louise, I agree with what everyone above is saying, another tip if you don't have really thick socks could be to wear two pairs instead of one! Also (this isn't a long term solution) but until they are comfy on you you could maybe put blister plasters across your heels? I do this if i have any cuts or irritation on mine (I use the Compeed ones) and find that you can't feel a thing after! Hope this helps, all the best Queen!xx

• @Louise Hegarty I also got a pair for Christmas and I was so excited!! I couldn't wait to wear them but the first time I wore them I had the exact same feeling- they cut the back of my heels and felt really tight. I have worn them a few times now and they have really loosened up and they feel amazing now! 💗 they are great for all the dancing around we do! 

• @Helen Madden I'm also a 6 and got a size 6,5. They just take some time to break in but once they do - I promise they are worth it 😁

• @Carmel Morgan oh will defo try them plasters thanks 😍 must go get them tomorrow, did today's workout with no shoes and you would really feel the impact! 🙈 Thanks a mill😊💕xxx

• @Julia Knudsen ah glad they are ok now! 😊 can't wait to break mine in properly and get bouncing around 🥳🥳😅xxx

• @Maeve Madden I didn't think that socks would make such a difference! Thanks Queen 💗

• @Louise Hegarty its worth it 😍😍

• @Sharon Scully@Louise Hegarty@Catherine Lavin i took this advise and took the inner soles out. I bought a cheap pair of normal inner soles from the chemist and replaced them and now they are so so comfy I wear them every day. This trick definitely works!! Highly recommend you try xxx

• @Jennie Allen Oh yes amazing, so glad to hear it! I'm impressed that you were one step smarter than me to get a replacement sole!!!!!!!! Delighted it worked for you. 

• @Jennie Allen I put a pair of other Nike insoles in my superreps today, when I say life changing I mean it!!!! I was telling my niece about it - she is 17 and was like obviously you would need to put other insoles in, OBVIOUSLY! I couldn't stop laughing! 

• 2 / 2