z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Monday - Legs Day | MaeveMadden

Monday - Legs Day

• Monday 4 Jan legs day was awesome, and I was sore for days, but I really liked the more balanced Monday 11 Jan legs day- great sweat!

I think because I am just returning to working out the 4th Jan was a bit more difficult, but I would really like to be able to smash that same routine by midway (to late-midway) through the challenge? Anyone else feel the same?

So excited to be apart of team queen!

• @Emilia Lopez Well done! Yes I thought the 11th was better for me too. Don't worry, the first day back on the 4th was always going to be the hardest, and you won't know yourself in a few weeks when you notice the improvement in strength in fitness kick in- once you are consistently working out it definitely will!! Keep it up queen!

• @Emilia Lopez same here! I loved yesterdays class, it absolutely flew by so I know I was giving 110%. I think the first class back was super hard after a break, but now we're on week two we can only get stronger and fitter from here!!! 

• Yes absolutely!! I think last Monday was a shock to the system after the binging over Christmas lol! I'm still sore today but nowhere near in agony as I was last week 😂😂 Gettinf stronger queens 💪🏻💪🏻

• @Emilia Lopez absolutely queen,  defo best to start slowly and build it up!!! Loved the combo 9f yesterdays class!!!!

• @Emilia Lopez absolutley loved the new monday class.  I found that first Monday class had way too many squats even my own knees wr sore and thats because as the class went on I found I was getting tired and then my form wasnt as good.  This is why I love the forum so I can see everyone chatting away and its great feed back for me to make sure that I & my other Queen coaches are providing you with thee very best live workout classes..  

• How did everyone find today's All Out Legs? I loved the new routine to Cry For You  and also loved the return of Rock This Party! @Emilia Lopez I'm the exact same, defo not as sore as my muscles are getting used to working out but loving the spice in the peach all the same 🔥

• @Kate Healy I loved today! I had sore hips for a few days last week, and thankfully the yoga yesterday sorted it out. I actually just think it is that my glutes are getting stronger and working more than they ever had so it was just a bit of an ache where I normally haven't felt it before! I've been told previously I over-rely on hamstring/back and glutes don't do their fair share of work so I'm actually ridiculously excited that I am working on changing that. (I have what is called in Ireland "child-bearing hips"!!!!!!!)

I had said on the live how I wasn't planning on doing Spicy Circuit today and saving it for another day, but now I'm counting down to it haha! 

• I just did my first leg day class, wow I am wrecked! but energised! I managed the advanced side plank for a few seconds on each side, and honestly could barely lift the leg on the first try but the second and third time I extended it longer each time, I was pretty impressed with myself, though @Maeve Madden's ability to hold it for the whole plank was 😲!!

Doing a zoom pilates class later, better go change my knickers!! 🤣(great tip!!)

• @Sharon Scully I thought I was the only one with sore hips! It was like my bones were sore haha but I'm the same I LOVED today @Maeve Madden your energy was electric and really cheered me up today thank you!

• @Sharon Scully I was also suffering from sore hips last week! Great to hear that you enjoyed the yoga, I must do it during the week

@Anne Hamilton Black omg me too! My first time ever lifting the leg haha so proud of us 👸

• @Kate Healy Yay us!! we should be proud that was not easy!!!!

• I have to add my husband lay down for a nap on the sofa while I was hopping up and down like a crazy person this afternoon!! My 16 year old came in and actually said wow that looks hard mam - re teh squat heel lifts with the weight!! He didnt see the plank leg lift!! 🤣🤣

• @Anne Hamilton Black @Kate Healy that side plank was so tough, when Maeve first suggested it I was like hell no I'm not even gonna try it, but then I did and I was actually able, with holding a weight up too! Well proud of myself! 

@Ellen Whelan Oh the yoga was so good for the hips, it was only a 20 min class but it made a huge difference so I would recommend trying it at some stage alright 

• @Kate Healy havent done it yet but looking forward to it!!!!! My peach felt serious affects from Friday!!!!

• @Sharon Scully oh my gosh my hips are sore after every class...... on imagining they are shrinking 😂😂😂

My mam always used to say to me that i have child bearing hips too..... whatever that means 😜😜

• Oh my gosh, I honestly thought I wasn't going to make it to the end of class. Brilliant class! Hope you all have a non-blue Monday and have a kickass week! 

• @Kate Healy loving the spice 🥰🥰🥰 who thought we would ever say that! 

• @Anne Hamilton Black the side plank is always a killer, at first I couldn't lift my leg at the left but I tried it doing the right side and I was able to! I guess the one side is always stronger 😂🤣 well done for smashing it! 

• @Carmel Mulvany I was told that too 😂🤣😂

• 1 / 2