z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Opinions on shoes for workouts? | MaeveMadden

Opinions on shoes for workouts?

• Hey queens,

Have absolutely loved the workouts, just wanted some opinions on wearing shoes... I'm currently working out on carpet so haven't worn shoes as didn't want to tread dirt into it, just wondered if it's worth getting some "indoor shoes" haha or ok to workout barefoot?! Opinions welcome 🥰🥰

• Hi Lucy how are you ?! I personally think you should invest in a pair of Indoor shoes for support and that on your ankles and to avoid injury. Rather be safe than sorry hope this helps and best of luck on your journey !

• Hey Lucy! Yes I agree with@Mairead Murphy my suggestion would be a good pair of trainers ☺️ If you're on carpet it reduces the impact a bit but if you're landing straight on your feet the high impact can cause pain in your knees ankles and hips in the long run! You might slip in socks too! It's personal preference but I think trainers would reduce any injuries in the long term 😊

• Hello Lucy! So I have two pairs of the team Queen Superrep trainers from Nike (the ones @Maeve Madden wears) and I only use them for the workouts I have never worn them outside (keeping them good), I do my workouts on carpet as well and find that the Superreps are amazing for this I couldn't reccomend tthem enough! Nike normally have seasonal sales so I would wait until then to get them as they are quite pricy but definitely a worthy investment xx Good luck Queen!xx

• Thanks for the replies @Mairead Murphy @Beth Haughian and @Carmel Morgan looks like it's time to look into some trainers then... might have to be a lockdown treat! Don't want any long term issues. Wear a size 3 so wonder if I could get away with kids shoes! Lxx

• @Lucy Mcsweeney oh I always envy those that can get into kids sizes!!! Size 7 here wouldn't stand a chance 😂😂

• @Lucy Mcsweeney yes you could defo get a pair for kiddie Nikes that are good too! I have the Nike Zoom Pegasus Youth size 5, exact same as the adult except a fraction of the price. I used these before I got the SuperReps. Nike have a sale at the moment and an extra 15% off also. Hope you get sorted lovely x

• @Lucy Mcsweeney oh Queen like the other Queens have said, yes to indoor footwear for workouts. They help avoid injury to ur back, hips knees etc. I'm also a size 3. Dainty little Queens that's us 😅 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Thanks queens! Silly to say but I've always found buying trainers so difficult, but will take a look at the Pegasus and Superrep to get myself sorted. Already full of injuries so must do what I gotta do. What a lovely way to end my day with all your lovely messages, thank you queens! 👸 Lxx 

• Yes yes yes to the kid's sizes!! @Lucy Mcsweeney on the Nike website you can get the air zoom pegasus shoes (a great alternative to the superreps) in the kids section for around £53 instead of maybe twice the price in the woman's section! Another little tip is that if you are between a size 8-10, the kids XL clothing sizes will fit too at much less cost! Ps I would wait around for a Nike sale they do them pretty regular!xx